The Republican Party ADULTERER Club

Looked in the mirror lately? For a bigoted christian hating person you see full of moral outrage.

Awwww Boo Boo. Hurt your feelings for calling you out? The religion thing is a nice reliable fall back. Next time add a RP reference to round it out. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 1 person
Awwww Boo Boo. Hurt your feelings for calling you out? The religion thing is a nice reliable fall back. Next time add a RP reference to round it out. Keep up the good work.

Since I don't honestly care if you live or die I'm not the least bit upset that a known bigot would challenge me. Calling me out? That's a laugh, what are we in some Cyber Bar and Grill?

Now run along and play with the rest of your Christian Hatting Bigoted Friends.

Since I don't honestly care if you live or die I'm not the least bit upset that a known bigot would challenge me. Calling me out? That's a laugh, what are we in some Cyber Bar and Grill?

Now run along and play with the rest of your Christian Hatting Bigoted Friends.

That does not sound very Christian but what do I know. You're the expert lol.

They are out buring churches and bibles tonight. I stayed home tonight. Been there and done that.

Bottom line is you said it was not nice to cal;l people names and insult them. Then you turn around and do the same. Them's the facts sweet heart. Suck it up Boo Boo.

Reactions: 1 person
Any politician you would vote for?

I'll assume you wish for Ron Paul to be excluded out?

I'd have a real hard time voting for any of the 4 mainstream guys. Gary Johnson if he gets the Libertarian nomination looks good to me

Well Sparrow, with you being from Minnesota I'm guessing your good with Michele Bachman :blink: for any office ?

Also, I can understand your Newt like ANGER, being from a SOLID Blue State of progressive politicians.

PS, Tim Pawlenty was the Best of the poor Lot, but the Heavy Hitters in the GOP threw him out early.
(they probably bought into Gingrich's snake oil elixer) (probably having regrets/second thoughts now.)

Latest posts