The STOCK MARKET, Cruzing right along !

I didn't realize Trump was a Democrat.
He was for them before He was against them......
biggrin.gif

Get to the point KCFlyer.
Sorry if your reading comprehension is limited to just one post. Dell commented that

Pretty cool, as usual, dems are suckboys' on the last admin's actions.
. I guess the "as usual" part got me...because it sure seemed like Trump was taking credit for the stock market that he inherited from Obama. And while it DID go higher - it wasn't in the same shape that it was when Obama got it. Therefore, if "dem suckboys" taking credit for the last administrations actions, I said I didn't realize Trump was a Democrat.

Sorry if your reading comprehension is limited to just one post. Dell commented that

. I guess the "as usual" part got me...because it sure seemed like Trump was taking credit for the stock market that he inherited from Obama. And while it DID go higher - it wasn't in the same shape that it was when Obama got it. Therefore, if "dem suckboys" taking credit for the last administrations actions, I said I didn't realize Trump was a Democrat.

Highly Intelligent Comments like yours above, KC, leaves you 'leaps and bounds' ahead of the More CHALLENGED posters still on here.

I mean, we can't blame SOUTHWIND or PLAY the ODDS for the IDIOCY, anymore !!

Maybe you should look at the market with inflation in mind. Sure our portfolios are at a higher dollar value but the dollar is worth less with inflation. The Feds money printing presses are on steroids so don't be surprised that things are going to cost more.

Latest posts