Biden's Border Fiasco

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
And you people voted in this idiocy. Defend this.....you now own it.

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — Miriam Izaguirre, a 35-year-old asylum-seeker from Honduras, crossed the Rio Grande at dawn Monday with her young son and turned herself in to the authorities.

A few hours later she was released, and the first thing she did was take a rapid test for Covid-19 at the Brownsville bus station. They told her her test came out positive.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey.

Comment:

DJT

“Our border is now totally out of control thanks to the disastrous leadership of Joe Biden. Our great Border Patrol and ICE agents have been disrespected, demeaned, and mocked by the Biden Administration. A mass incursion into the country by people who should not be here is happening on an hourly basis, getting worse by the minute. Many have criminal records, and many others have and are spreading covid. Interior enforcement has been shut down—criminals that were once promptly removed by our Administration are now being released back onto the street to commit heinous and violent crimes. ICE officers are desperate to remove these convicted criminals, but Biden won’t let them.

The spiraling tsunami at the border is overwhelming local communities, depleting budgets, crowding hospitals, and taking jobs from legal American workers. When I left office, we had achieved the most secure border in our country’s history. Under Biden, it will soon be worse, more dangerous, and more out of control than ever before. He has violated his oath of office to uphold our Constitution and enforce our laws.

There has never been a time on our southern border like what is happening now but more importantly, what is about to happen. Now that Biden has implemented nationwide Catch-and-Release, illegal immigrants from every corner of the Earth will descend upon our border and never be returned. You can never have a secure border unless people who cross illegally are promptly removed.

I had a great relationship with Mexico, and its wonderful president, but all of that has been dissipated by the gross incompetence and radicalism of the people currently in charge. The Remain in Mexico Policy was incredible, but immediately abandoned by Biden, probably because it worked so well. Likewise, our Safe Third Agreements in Central America were extraordinarily successful, so Biden foolishly ditched them too. We stopped payment of the hundreds of millions of dollars paid to them and then developed an excellent relationship that made our country and their countries more secure. We put in place powerful rules and procedures to stop the smuggling and trafficking, but the Biden Administration has abandoned these proven strategies and instead given the smugglers and traffickers effective control of our border.

Despite being delayed by years of litigation and politics by the democrats, the wall is almost finished and can be quickly completed. Doing so will save thousands of lives.

The Biden Administration must act immediately to end the border nightmare that they have unleashed onto our Nation. Keep illegal immigration, crime, and the China Virus out of our country!”

The Democrat Super Spreader Event-2021

And you people voted in this idiocy. Defend this.....you now own it.

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — Miriam Izaguirre, a 35-year-old asylum-seeker from Honduras, crossed the Rio Grande at dawn Monday with her young son and turned herself in to the authorities.

A few hours later she was released, and the first thing she did was take a rapid test for Covid-19 at the Brownsville bus station. They told her her test came out positive.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey.

Comment:

DJT

“Our border is now totally out of control thanks to the disastrous leadership of Joe Biden. Our great Border Patrol and ICE agents have been disrespected, demeaned, and mocked by the Biden Administration. A mass incursion into the country by people who should not be here is happening on an hourly basis, getting worse by the minute. Many have criminal records, and many others have and are spreading covid. Interior enforcement has been shut down—criminals that were once promptly removed by our Administration are now being released back onto the street to commit heinous and violent crimes. ICE officers are desperate to remove these convicted criminals, but Biden won’t let them.

The spiraling tsunami at the border is overwhelming local communities, depleting budgets, crowding hospitals, and taking jobs from legal American workers. When I left office, we had achieved the most secure border in our country’s history. Under Biden, it will soon be worse, more dangerous, and more out of control than ever before. He has violated his oath of office to uphold our Constitution and enforce our laws.

There has never been a time on our southern border like what is happening now but more importantly, what is about to happen. Now that Biden has implemented nationwide Catch-and-Release, illegal immigrants from every corner of the Earth will descend upon our border and never be returned. You can never have a secure border unless people who cross illegally are promptly removed.

I had a great relationship with Mexico, and its wonderful president, but all of that has been dissipated by the gross incompetence and radicalism of the people currently in charge. The Remain in Mexico Policy was incredible, but immediately abandoned by Biden, probably because it worked so well. Likewise, our Safe Third Agreements in Central America were extraordinarily successful, so Biden foolishly ditched them too. We stopped payment of the hundreds of millions of dollars paid to them and then developed an excellent relationship that made our country and their countries more secure. We put in place powerful rules and procedures to stop the smuggling and trafficking, but the Biden Administration has abandoned these proven strategies and instead given the smugglers and traffickers effective control of our border.

Despite being delayed by years of litigation and politics by the democrats, the wall is almost finished and can be quickly completed. Doing so will save thousands of lives.

The Biden Administration must act immediately to end the border nightmare that they have unleashed onto our Nation. Keep illegal immigration, crime, and the China Virus out of our country!”

The Democrat Super Spreader Event-2021

CHIT' dell.

How MANY GORILLA'S are walking around in the Burgh' with covid, who have NEVER been tested ????????????????????

(PS, the Bear' got Pfizer #2, yesterday) !!

Speaking of (the) BEAR, W - T- F are New BEAR Pictures, or has your MIND become DESTROYED to where you can only OBSESS of get your Arse stomped on 1/06, and Not Time for NORMAL Activities ??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-sheriff-biden-border-wall-construction-cartels
Arizona sheriff says Biden halting border wall construction left area wide open for cartels

"It’s a product of politics within policing," he said. "And I’ve always said that they had no business in our business, in the business of policing what we do on this border in our communities.

Hope you dumbf*cks who voted for Biden are happy with the results.

$1.4 billion for construction of a wall on the southern US border in the "COVID" relief bill then Biden halts construction.

Classic Democrat.

Ask yourself where that money is going.

So far he has put American oil workers out of a job and encouraged violation of our borders.

Some president.

Too many places to stop and get jobs along the way. Need a nonstop superhighway to Tulsa so they can get the full benefit

What did he say?
Obama immigration.jpg

Illegals get to come here unchecked and without the restrictions the rest of America has to abide by. Sounds like they have more freedom than we do. Maybe I should self identify myself as an illegal immigrant.

Illegals get to come here unchecked and without the restrictions the rest of America has to abide by. Sounds like they have more freedom than we do. Maybe I should self identify myself as an illegal immigrant.
Welcome to the Biden administration.

They start a superspreader, they'll blame red state open ups.....just watch.

Democrats And Corporate Media Are Starting To Admit ‘There’s A Real Big Problem At The Border’

“Look, we can play with words, is it a challenge or is it a crisis,” Rep. Henry Cuellar said. “Let’s look at the numbers. Since August of last year, the numbers have been increasing. And especially October, November, and December we were hitting 70,000. In January we had 78,000. And this is, again, under the Trump administration, now moving into the Biden administration.”

He also suggested that the administration is purposefully hiding how many people, potentially infected with COVID-19, are being released from holding centers into the U.S.

“I don’t care what we call it, but I can tell you this — those numbers of people being released, they’re purposefully withholding that information. They’ve been told not to withhold that information. I now know that they’re bringing people from McAllen over to Laredo, processing them in Laredo, and they’re going to release them in my community,” Cuellar said.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/0...dmit-theres-a-real-big-problem-at-the-border/

But wait, I wasn't aware there was a crisis........Fox News fake news?

Biden admin asking for volunteers to help combat ‘overwhelming’ migrant surge, reports say

The Department of Homeland Security has asked department personnel to volunteer on the United States’ southern border with Mexico to help combat an “overwhelming” amount of migrants trying to enter the U.S.

“Today, I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border,” Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in an email obtained by Fox News.

The email to DHS staff continued, “You have likely seen the news about the overwhelming numbers of migrants seeking access to this country along the Southwest Border. President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system while continuing to balance all of the other critical DHS missions.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ombat-overwhelming-migrant-surge-reports-say/

Look what Trump did.......gotta be His fault.

Biden's border wall halt creates smugglers' highway, sheriff says

President Biden’s decision to stop border wall construction forced crews to put down tools and walk away in the middle of work — and left the border less secure than ever in some places, according to an Arizona sheriff whose county covers 83 miles of the boundary.

There are locations where contractors had built the high-speed roads that are part of the border wall system, and which Border Patrol agents are able to use to patrol the new barrier.

But when the stop-work order came down, they had not built the actual wall yet.
The result: a smugglers’ roadway, where the cartels who control the human traffic across the border are able to use those roads to get people deeper into the U.S., said Sheriff Mark Dannels, in Cochise County, Arizona.

“We just built roads for the cartels,” he said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/3/joe-biden-border-wall-halt-creates-smugglers-highw/