The Transaction Is Complete...

CHQDRVR said:
Mdarules:

"Your" plane?  Last I checked that airplane was owned by US Airways Group or Embraer.  (Or, actually, by RAH as of yesterday). I guarantee you there are CHQ and RAH employees on your airplanes every day, and you don't know it.  We're called non-revs, and since we don't have horns or hooves you just can't tell the difference by looking at us.  I don't blame you for your frustration with the situation, but a childish display of having someone "removed" will likely only hasten the end of your all-too-short MDA/USAirways career.

As far as the jumpseat stuff.. (sigh).  I have never denied a legitimate jumpseater a ride on my airplane, and neither myself nor the vast majority of my brethren here at CHQ ever will.  'Nuff said.
[post="305393"][/post]​

I guess the scab flight attendants don't get manifests... hello.. if you're a non-rev we know, and we know your boarding priority (you would be an S5 as you don't work for US Airways Group). It only takes an quick look in Sabre from the agent to find out your company, seniority date, employee number and your family members on your term pass. I guess they don't give contract employees access to Sabre?

Better use those other airline flight benefits- word is spreading fast and no one has the patience to figure out Republic, Chautauqua, Shuttle America. Keep in mind as much as you'd like it to be something else, MAA is mainline and this whole fiasci is finally getting some attention on the big planes too.

fr8tmastr said:
As far as seniority goes at REP. my opinion is if the MDA pilots could in some way be fenced off from the rest of the company that would be fine with me. I dont want to be on your list. If we could just operate on the 25 AC we come with, it would not be to long until we are all gone and REP would have it all.
[post="305481"][/post]​

To be fenced would take a side letter which would probably have to be voted on by the Republic pilot group. Can't see it passing.
Unfortunately for you, we have a CBA that also says that any aircraft we have must be flown by our pilots on our seniority list. That means you'd have to be a Regional pilot again. Oh the shame. :shock:
Also, our J4J agreement is for furloughed US Airways pilots. I understand MDA has Piedmont and PSA pilots on their books?
Anyway, quite frankly, with your attitude I can't see you passing an interview here.

fr8tmastr, just interested, where were you before you became a superior US Airways pilot?

Light Years said:
I guess the scab flight attendants don't get manifests... hello.. if you're a non-rev we know, and we know your boarding priority (you would be an S5 as you don't work for US Airways Group). It only takes an quick look in Sabre from the agent to find out your company, seniority date, employee number and your family members on your term pass. I guess they don't give contract employees access to Sabre?

Better use those other airline flight benefits- word is spreading fast and no one has the patience to figure out Republic, Chautauqua, Shuttle America. Keep in mind as much as you'd like it to be something else, MAA is mainline and this whole fiasci is finally getting some attention on the big planes too.
[post="305734"][/post]​

Oh, LY, just when you were starting to sound reasonable again.... Remember I've done your job, at an airline that uses SABRE. I sure didn't have time to check the manifest for every seat number, or even look at the priority list. As a matter of fact, at the other airline we didn't even get a full coach manifest; just first class and important names (platinums, etc) who happened to be sitting in coach. So make your threats here, if it makes you feel better. Acting on them will merely hasten the end of your MDA career, which would be a shame.

PS. I've never said I wanted MAA to be anything but mainline. You're projecting your frustrations again...

Flyrr100 said:
I understand MDA has Piedmont and PSA pilots on their books?
Anyway, quite frankly, with your attitude I can't see you passing an interview here.

fr8tmastr, just interested, where were you before you became a superior US Airways pilot?
[post="305735"][/post]​

There are only US Airways Pilots at the Embraer Division. :up:

Where were you before you became an apologist for SCABS? :down:

Flyrr100 said:
To be fenced would take a side letter which would probably have to be voted on by the Republic pilot group. Can't see it passing.
Unfortunately for you, we have a CBA that also says that any aircraft we have must be flown by our pilots on our seniority list. That means you'd have to be a Regional pilot again. Oh the shame. :shock:
Also, our J4J agreement is for furloughed US Airways pilots. I understand MDA has Piedmont and PSA pilots on their books?

[post="305735"][/post]​

Sounds like you have some kind of inferiority complex, where in my post did I say I was superior to anyone? Of all the people you could ever meet I would be the last to ever think anyone is better because of the type of AC they happen to fly. But hey if it suits your purposes and makes you feel better about yourself for defending SCABS so be it.
As far as not wanting to go to REP. are you out of your mind? What pilot would rather work for REP than US Airways ML? Other than a unique set of cirmumstances like pending retirement, or you happen to have 25 days a month off and live at home 10 minutes from the airport. Nobody would.

"Better use those other airline flight benefits- word is spreading fast and no one has the patience to figure out Republic, Chautauqua" (bunch of drivel snipped)

Ooooh,some veiled threat,perchance ? I'm soooo scared. We carry quite a few mainline guys to work-remember-we go to more cities than U does.How would you like it if I told them to find another way to work ,hmmm? Personally,I'd like to see us buy all your 170's,DUMP the U codeshare,use those DCA and LGA slots ourselves and tell the J4J guys to pound sand.Don't think it can't happen.I wouldn't let Tbone or Fr8 be my gear biotch.

FrankWasRight said:
"Better use those other airline flight benefits- word is spreading fast and no one has the patience to figure out Republic, Chautauqua" (bunch of drivel snipped)

Ooooh,some veiled threat,perchance ? I'm soooo scared. We carry quite a few mainline guys to work-remember-we go to more cities than U does.How would you like it if I told them to find another way to work ,hmmm? Personally,I'd like to see us buy all your 170's,DUMP the U codeshare,use those DCA and LGA slots ourselves and tell the J4J guys to pound sand.Don't think it can't happen.I wouldn't let Tbone or Fr8 be my gear biotch.
[post="305809"][/post]​
"frank was right"....you must be speaking of lorenzo

FrankWasRight said:
I'd like to see us buy all your 170's,DUMP the U codeshare,use those DCA and LGA slots ourselves and tell the J4J guys to pound sand.Don't think it can't happen.
[post="305809"][/post]​

You aren't that far away from the truth. I heard that if the MDA thing goes south Republic are ready to just paint the 170s another color, sell off the north east slots and say bye bye to the US Airways 170 contract.

Flyrr100 said:
You aren't that far away from the truth. I heard that if the MDA thing goes south Republic are ready to just paint the 170s another color, sell off the north east slots and say bye bye to the US Airways 170 contract.
[post="305939"][/post]​

That would really be a shame

Flyrr100 said:
You aren't that far away from the truth.  I heard that if the MDA thing goes south Republic are ready to just paint the 170s another color, sell off the north east slots and say bye bye to the US Airways 170 contract.
[post="305939"][/post]​

:up: US Airways saying "Goodbye" to contract lift can only be a good thing. :up:

ALL or NONE and NO SCABS. :down:

Flyrr100 said:
[post="305939"][/post]​

Didn't the "deal" include the leaseback of the slots by U?

RowUnderDCA said:
[post="306150"][/post]​

Yes it did, and the right to repurchase said slots at a point in the future.

But the facts can not be allowed to stand in the way of a good rumor.

ALL or NONE and to hell with the SCABS. :up:

RowUnderDCA said:
[post="306150"][/post]​

THE DEAL INCLUDED LEASE BACKS OF SLOTS AND THE RIGHT TO REPURCHASE........ALSO RESTRICTS THE USE TO A NON-US FLIGHT.....SO THEY CAN ONLY BE USED TO FEED US FOR THE TERM OF THE CONTRACT IF VIOLATED SLOTS REVERT BACK TO US.......WITH NO MONEY RETURNED.....ENTIRE CONTRACT CAN BE VIEWED ON THE US AIRWAYS BK SITE

Wow, this is really getting ugly. This is exactly why the J4J program is a piece of ####. It empowers the mainline to outsource, and then throw a bone to the displaced pilots to go and F'up the regionals seniority system. I'm furloughed from U..I get it..believe me. I think, however, that the Republic guys should be very cautious about."dumping U"...you guys think that worked well for ACA/FlyI?? Suggestion: don't piss off and bite the "hand that feeds you"..ACA did...and they're almost done. DO NOT repeat their mistake. This whole deal absolutely stunk from the beginning..and it still stinks today...MDA got shafted, not only by the company, and the union, but the failure of Republic's union to be sympathetic to it all is just as bad. Tread carefully...what happens next will set a stage for some time to come.