The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

Replaced by a lying serial pedophile.....

ANYONE BUT TRUMP
All politicians lie to some degree. God ole tRump has the record and you all suck it up like gospel.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

Trump averaged about six claims a day in his first year as president, 16 claims day in his second year, 22 claims day in this third year — and 39 claims a day in his final year. Put another way, it took him 27 months to reach 10,000 claims and an additional 14 months to reach 20,000. He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five months later.

As far as your pedophile slander, proof is better than lies....
:eek:

All politicians lie to some degree. God ole tRump has the record and you all suck it up like gospel.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

As far as your pedophile slander, proof is better than lies....

I see you didn't touch the lying part.

No doubt in my mind Trump was under an organized psy op effort using several different inputs. I'm also not surprised He responded in the manner He did. One thing I have issue about His 'lies' ,is the fact that as president, I don't seem to recollect Him staring into the camera and lying directly to the American people over legislation He was pushing, that would have a direct impact on their wallets.

Pedophilia
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Plenty of video evidence of Biden's predilection of fondling little girls and womxn. Plenty video's showing parents cringing and little girls uncomforttble with his advances, some even removing his hands.

So, tell me again....who's f-d up?

More Democrat hypocrisy exposed.

Sean Hannity: Biden border crisis 'another political lie of the left'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...litical-lie-of-the-left/vi-BB1egmsS?ocid=iehp

Texas governor blasts Biden's border crisis: 'End this scheme right now.'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-this-scheme-right-now/vi-BB1efVBi?ocid=iehp

Lawrence Jones: Democrats are about to rob you blind to line their own pockets
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-line-their-own-pockets/vi-BB1efPtk?ocid=iehp

Last edited:
Movie came out in 1988. Did you parents take you to see it?
iu

You spend too much time pointing fingers.....
I was wondering why "Coming to America" was in headlines. I seem to recall that it didn't do all that well when it came out 40 years ago.
Duh...

JESUS dell, UR F-Losing it, by calling JB a pedophile !!!!

Ur ol' Friend, M E, is really starting to WORRY ABOUT YOU, seriously !
Roger Daltry told me, onetime, at a party at Keith's villa, that Joe was the model for 'Uncle Ernie'.

In this clip, former Vice President Biden uses a candid moment to fondle the chest area of a little girl — in front of her entire family. Her visible discomfort is extremely obvious. pic.twitter.com/PXZx68KEGe

— Richard Armande Mills (RAM) (@RAMRANTS) November 13, 2017

If that wasn’t disturbing enough, in this clip, Biden not only touches a young woman but smells her hair, kisses her, whispering something into her ear, only to tell her “see you back home, I hope” after visibly creeping out her and who I assume is her mother. pic.twitter.com/WrFLWmAPFJ

— Richard Armande Mills (RAM) (@RAMRANTS) November 13, 2017

https://pedo-joe.com/

Bears, if you're starting to worry about me, you missed that flight by some 60 odd years.

Last edited:
The Trump supporters who changed their minds: 'I'd rather vote for a tuna fish sandwich'

Kevin, a lifelong Republican voter and pastor from Arizona, says he voted for Trump in 2016 “with high hopes for the future”. He knew that Trump didn’t have the same political experience as the other contenders, but he was optimistic he could grow into his new role.

Now he says: “I’ve seen how he has tried to divide our country and that is not something I want, nor what our country should have … This man is an absolute danger to our country.”

“Donald Trump is not representative of the Republican Party that I fell in love with.”