There is NOTHING Republicans wont do...............

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/haley-barbour-iran-nuclear-program-bgr_n_1375102.html?ref=topbar

I'd LOVE to have 10% of what the Human(looking) PIG collected for all those PARDONS he handed out as he was leaving the state house of that GOD FORSAKEN state.

M O N E Y..is the Holy Grail for the republican party.
(why do I keep thinking about that passage in the History Book about the 40 pieces of Silver) ?

It could just have easily been a dem doing it as a republican. Politicians and integrity are not two concepts that tend to be found together very often. Having said that, Barbour is a piece of work. To do what he did is pretty sleazy. This is old news already.

Reactions: 1 person
It could just have easily been a dem doing it as a republican. Politicians and integrity are not two concepts that tend to be found together very often. Having said that, Barbour is a piece of work. To do what he did is pretty sleazy. This is old news already.

Tree,
True about the Barbour "Slease".
I wasn't aware though of the I R A N ..connection.

Talk about possible "double dipping". First get your cloven (PIG) feet Dirty by helping Iran get "set-up",
THEN...make $$$ as America/Israel goes to WAR with them.

Barbour a "Piece of Work" ?
Barbour is a "Piece of SHITT" !!!!!!!!

I'd LOVE to have 10% of what the Human(looking) PIG collected for all those PARDONS he handed out as he was leaving the state house of that GOD FORSAKEN state.

Uh, have you already forgotten about Rod Blowhardgavich?... I know he just went off to prison, but if you're going to talk about corruption, you can't overlook the People's Republic of Illinois....

And can you also find out just how much George Soros and his associates made off of currency & commodity speculation based on him predicting last year that the "Iran regime wouldn't last a year"?....

Barry doesn't want to hear about the Evil Demorats, just the Evil Republicans...............why he wears his blinders !

mirror-1880.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Hey Tree, at least I admitted there were "Evil Republicans" !

And Barry, I think you post trivial dribble, just to see you name on the web !

And while I'll admit I'm not all that impressed with Romney, come this fall it will be a matter of voting for the lesser of 2 evils for me, so Romney it is !

You forgot all people who live in or were/are from any state south of the mason-Dixon line.

Hey Tech, You + Yours dug your own graves.
Y + Y's wanted sussession,.........guess what...YOU GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

THEN, after Y + Y's got your ARSE's KICKED, Y + Y's wanted "back in" (UNFORTUNATELY, you got it)
Lincoln's Worst Mistake.

Once you were ALLOWED "back in", Y + Y's STILL were not happy, evident by the constant complaining about the North/Northeast.

SORRY Tech, Y + Y's ONLY get to be treasonous ONE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

(And all because Y + Y's wanted the UNHOLY RIGHT to put a Black man IN CHAINS, and THEN have the BALLS to go into your SEGRAGATED CHURCHS and "praise the LORD" !!!

Us Citizens of the Union, ..........HAVING NEVER LEFT....Didn't create that "STINK and STAIN"

Y and Y's made your own bed. N O W ...LIE in IT !!!!!!!!!!!

THEN, after Y + Y's got your ARSE's KICKED, Y + Y's wanted "back in" (UNFORTUNATELY, you got it)
Lincoln's Worst Mistake.

Once you were ALLOWED "back in", Y + Y's STILL were not happy, evident by the constant complaining about the North/Northeast.

(And all because Y + Y's wanted the UNHOLY RIGHT to put a Black man IN CHAINS, and THEN have the BALLS to go into your SEGRAGATED CHURCHS and "praise the LORD" !!!

Us Citizens of the Union, ..........HAVING NEVER LEFT....Didn't create that "STINK and STAIN"

I don't what that mess above is supposed to mean. All my relatives came from Europe as immigrants. That happened after the civil war was fought...that you are still fighting.

Lincoln's Worst Mistake.

The official spokesman of the Amtrak Shithouse Sheriff’s Association.

Latest posts