There is NOTHING Republicans wont do...............

Who ever said secession wasn't still an option?

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

If the citizens of Alaska decided they wanted to peacefully dissolve their association with the US, shouldn't it be their inalienable right to do so, just as it was for the Colonies to break their association with the UK, or for the various republics of the USSR to declare their independence?...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander....

I don't what that mess above is supposed to mean. All my relatives came from Europe as immigrants. That happened after the civil war was fought...that you are still fighting.

Tech, Perhaps your living in TEXASS (If not disregard plz.)
However, IF you are in TEXASS, and TEXASS is always threatening to sussesseed, are you up for sussession ???

Secondly,
That HORRIBLE Shite that originated in SC, and spread throughout the rest of the south, is something that cannot be "pooh-poohed" away.

As the Jews said after Hitler,............"NEVER AGAIN/WE WILL NEVER FORGET", same goes for the SOUTH !!

Piss off Texas, and maybe they'll join OPEC, causing gas prices to go up even higher.... ;)

The most recent secession movement was actually up north -- Vermont wants to quit.

All the idiots want succession until you spell the math out for them and they realize how much it cost to maintain a nation. What ever.

Reactions: 1 person
Tech, Perhaps your living in TEXASS (If not disregard plz.)
However, IF you are in TEXASS, and TEXASS is always threatening to sussesseed, are you up for sussession ???

Secondly,
That HORRIBLE Shite that originated in SC, and spread throughout the rest of the south, is something that cannot be "pooh-poohed" away.

As the Jews said after Hitler,............"NEVER AGAIN/WE WILL NEVER FORGET", same goes for the SOUTH !!

Live free or gay...that's the NH way....... :lol:

dell, I'm starting to think your a "H O M O" !
Like in HOMO...phobe .

Ha-ha, scared you for a second, didn't I :rolleyes:

That's why I stay out of Texas.......I heared about them steers and queers and I'm skeered.

hello_heySexyCow.jpg

Why you up for a little Brokeback Mount Washington?

The alias has nothing to do with a name nor gender but by all means feel free to continue shadow boxing. Sad part is you cannot even follow some of the 'best advice' you have received.

Reactions: 1 person