They Pay me just enough not to quit! So I do just enough to not get fired!

:) -----Damn Wrench! I didn't know you had 707 experience! And yes, those are Fan reverser actuators. I found a couple of the ol' blocker door slides in my tool box the other day! I've got to clean it out one of these days! :p

Try to do it in private. It can bring up long-forgotten memories.

Ever hear Randy Travis's song "Digging Up Bones"?

Don't get all smiley over this. Your gloating indicates an incomplete understanding of the larger issues. Actually, I think you are smarter than some of your posts indicate. You need to stop letting your hatred of unions and workers rule your responses. Get out of touch with your inner self and let the intellect have some say.

I'm not gloating - the post was sarcasm. Hence the :D

No hatred of unions or workers here - you're confusing me with someone else.

Excellent post - I agree with you.

<_< ----Randy Travis? I thought you said your were from the West Coast? Not TUL!!! More like " I get arround" by the Beach Boys!!!! :p :p

LOL! Yeah, them, too. They were local. I remember when they played Newman Club dances in the church basement. The operative term is eclectic

Listening to Hildegard von Bingen, right now.

Anyway, check out Randy's song. Good lyrics. Make you think.

I'm not gloating - the post was sarcasm. Hence the :D

No hatred of unions or workers here - you're confusing me with someone else.

Excellent post - I agree with you.

Geeze, guy, you just knocked the wind out of my sails. :shock:

I apologize for mistaking sarcasm for gloating.

Perhaps we need a smiley for sarcasm so I don't misidentify again. Far be it from me to criticize sarcasm.

Hurry up and retire all you old goats. I'd like to work day shift sometime. !!! :)
<_< Hey!---- You pay in your dues like everyone else! I spent many years on graveyard! And I'm sure Wrench did also! By the way, who said I was on Days? Believe it or not, some people prefer other shifts! But than again, Days with week ends is nice also! :p

<_< Hey!---- You pay in your dues like everyone else! I spent many years on graveyard! And I'm sure Wrench did also! By the way, who said I was on Days? Believe it or not, some people prefer other shifts! But than again, Days with week ends is nice also! :p

=========================================================

You ol' GEEZER, why would you want week ends off ????

So you can and watch the KC Chiefs, and wind up gettin'
PISSED OFF ??????? :shock: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:p NH/BB's

=========================================================

You ol' GEEZER, why would you want week ends off ????

So you can and watch the KC Chiefs, and wind up gettin'
PISSED OFF ??????? :shock: :rant: :rant: :rant:
:p NH/BB's
<_<----- Hey now Bear! Don't piss me off! :p The Chief's are going all the way this year!!! ;)

Back