THIS is Trumps immigration policy aa

3rd dodge in a row.

tenor.gif

Complete with another fine parrot example.
Ok, one last time and then you can go to a rally with your MAGA hat and chant 'Lock Her Up"..:D
I do not think two wrongs make a right (like some of you girls).
Sanders should not have been refused service just because of her political views.
That should be illegal but apparently, not.
But that sword swings both ways and I don't see Trumpetts following that rule either.
There should not be violence on either side and neither side should be given a pass, but Trumpetts won't do that either. That's why I gave you a quote from Trump and you jumped all over me for it.
You should have already known this, but you are too thick headed to see it.
Quick to throw out 'labels' when you don't know Chit.
I understand why people attempt to belittle others due to their own lack of self worth, you girls need therapy.
I made a delivery to a hospital a few months back.
Double parked as there were no spaces (like UPS, FEDEX, and many others have done).
This guy comes down the parking lot and slaps my car with his cane and says "You must be a democrat".
That's how I see you. You jump to conclusions and prejudice when you don't have a clue.
So, go troll someone else and leave critical thinking to those that can...:eek:
Next--->

Last edited:
Sanders should not have been refused service just because of her political views.
That should be illegal but apparently, not.
Only took you 4 attempts.
There should not be violence on either side and neither side should be given a pass, but Trumpetts won't do that either.
I don't recall Tea Party or Trump Supporters assassinating police officers or committing the crimes of rioting, looting and arson.
So, go troll someone else and leave critical thinking to those that can...:eek:
I'm not the one that took 4 attempts to answer a simple question Mr. Critical Thinker.

Only took you 4 attempts.I don't recall Tea Party or Trump Supporters assassinating police officers or committing the crimes of rioting, looting and arson.I'm not the one that took 4 attempts to answer a simple question Mr. Critical Thinker.
My posts are consistent.
My position is consistent.
If you were a critical, independent thinker, you would not have asked a stupid question, yet you did.
Now you are spreading more disinformation/lies.
You are a pox on society.:eek:

Last edited:
My posts are consistent.
My position is consistent.
If you were a critical, independent thinker, you would not have asked a stupid question, yet you did.
Now you are spreading more disinformation/lies.
You are a pox on society.:eek:
Oh really?

What lies are those?

What disinformation am I spreading?

Make a list.