Ticket Compensation

ro2124

Oct 6, 2021
Recently took a flight with Lufthansa from Berlin to Medellin, via Frankfurt, Bogota.
Flight Frankfurt- Bogota was delayed about 90 min-2hours, can t remember excact delay , so arrived in Bogota late and missed my connection to Medellin and had to spend the night in Bogota and then had to catch early flight next morning which caused a lot of inconvenience.

But I'm not sure if I'm entitled to compensation. I tried a couple of advice sites, one said I'm not entitled to anything, another one said about 600 euros or something- of course I should contact the airline, which I did but they never answer emails.

So Be grateful for any advice

Recently took a flight with Lufthansa from Berlin to Medellin, via Frankfurt, Bogota.
Flight Frankfurt- Bogota was delayed about 90 min-2hours, can t remember excact delay , so arrived in Bogota late and missed my connection to Medellin and had to spend the night in Bogota and then had to catch early flight next morning which caused a lot of inconvenience.

But I'm not sure if I'm entitled to compensation. I tried a couple of advice sites, one said I'm not entitled to anything, another one said about 600 euros or something- of course I should contact the airline, which I did but they never answer emails.

So Be grateful for any advice
I would call the airline but be prepared to wait!
Not much traffic on this site!

Latest posts