Time to Monger a Rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who?

The 9th Circuit is a long way from stating its opinion in this case.
USAPA….. They are the bargaining agent for USAirways pilots. USAPA represent the Marjory of the pilots craft and class in bargaining and negotiations under RLA. The judge in Arizona court is of small magnitudes NOW the importance of the judge in Arizona dwindles day by day. Negotiations and bargaining is what unions do in the airline industry DOES USAPA have a case

WHY do some of you insist on posting garbage rumors and speculative BS? Can't we use this forum for some positive reasons like spreading confirmed information and useful information rather than this jumpseat garbage and "big announcement" du jour crap?!
Gimme a break. Is PIT gonna reopen as part of this "divorce?".
*rolls eyes*

D'Oh! My example was nonsensical. Sorry about that.

Unless you want a nonstop flight from Texas to the West Coast. Then a stop in PHX or LAS isn't all that desirable.

What about DFW-Houston? Or DFW-Austin? Or DFW to anywhere in Texas? What about DFW-MSY? How about MIA-TPA or MIA-MCO?

I agree that US has some better coverage in certain parts of the US. I simply disagree that CLT is the key to prosperity.
I don't think CLT is the "key" to prosperity, but I do think, from a northesast business traveler's perspective, that a SE hub would make it easier to travel AA for all travel needs.

Also, your DFW-Anywhere or MIA-Anywhere examples are not really meaningful. US, UA or DL could say that about any of their hubs as well. Also, the other airlines have strong domestic alliances to fill any holes that their particular airline does not have. AA cannot say the same--that is why a SE hub may become more relevant, unless of course AA is ok with being the 3rd largest carrier with no hope of competing the north-south corridor on the East.

WHY do some of you insist on posting garbage rumors and speculative BS? Can't we use this forum for some positive reasons like spreading confirmed information and useful information rather than this jumpseat garbage and "big announcement" du jour crap?!
Gimme a break. Is PIT gonna reopen as part of this "divorce?".
*rolls eyes*

+2

USAPA….. They are the bargaining agent for USAirways pilots. USAPA represent the Marjory of the pilots craft and class in bargaining and negotiations under RLA. The judge in Arizona court is of small magnitudes NOW the importance of the judge in Arizona dwindles day by day. Negotiations and bargaining is what unions do in the airline industry DOES USAPA have a case

John John,

I, along with others, have tried to explain why your position is simply wrong. So, unlike the others of varying viewpoints that you see me discuss the issue with, you and I have no commonality as to the nexus of facts related to the discussion of the USAPA issue. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I simply can't discuss this matter with you.

This thread has gone wrong for a number of reasons--migrating way off topic, and just proliferating RUMORS and HEARSAY...

As nothing good can come of this it is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.