Didn't see this coming!

You say that we're back to 8 months ago but yet you're the only one stuck in the past.... Get over it already please!!
Funny thing is that if you mechs at AT would of seen the light and voted yes and taken your egos aside, this whole thread would be done,,, the deal would be done and here it is looking like you are getting less than the first offer.. so I am not sure who should be wondering about moving on...

Just Get it done and move on,,

Funny thing is that if you mechs at AT would of seen the light and voted yes and taken your egos aside, this whole thread would be done,,, the deal would be done and here it is looking like you are getting less than the first offer.. so I am not sure who should be wondering about moving on...

Just Get it done and move on,,

What are you talking about?? AT mechs did vote in the last agreement.... Like a SWA mechanic said in this forum, "SWA Mech's blotched that one". They voted it down. Besides, ego's have been aside for awhile. AT accepted giving to SWA mechanics so i really don't know where you're trying to come from out of no where but whatever, carry on constan.... I mean buscador.

Reactions: 2 people
What are you talking about?? AT mechs did vote in the last agreement.... Like a SWA mechanic said in this forum, "SWA Mech's blotched that one". They voted it down. Besides, ego's have been aside for awhile. AT accepted giving to SWA mechanics so i really don't know where you're trying to come from out of no where but whatever, carry on constan.... I mean buscador.

Here we go again you big dummy.... he said the first offer, FIRST, 1ST, ect.... not the "last agreement" which the company essentially forced AMFA to put to vote, even though they told them it wouldnt pass... But the company knew AMFA was banging there heads against the wall with the disgruntled reamsters... so we were at an impass without more data. That vote gave us empirical data , showing us that the "deal" needed to be "modified" to make the MUCH larger group lean towards voting yes. AT=380 mechs SWA=1700 mechs. If i had decided to stagnate at AT for the last 13 years waiting for my golden ticket , I would have voted yes too, DUMB A$$.

Reactions: 1 person
Here we go again you big dummy.... he said the first offer, FIRST, 1ST, ect.... not the "last agreement" which the company essentially forced AMFA to put to vote, even though they told them it wouldnt pass... But the company knew AMFA was banging there heads against the wall with the disgruntled reamsters... so we were at an impass without more data. That vote gave us empirical data , showing us that the "deal" needed to be "modified" to make the MUCH larger group lean towards voting yes. AT=380 mechs SWA=1700 mechs. If i had decided to stagnate at AT for the last 13 years waiting for my golden ticket , I would have voted yes too, DUMB A$$.

Ahh, that's why I respect you guys so much. :p
When someone does not agree with you, or makes a faux pas, resort to name calling and insults.
Class Act... :eek:
B) xUT

Reactions: 5 people
When someone does not agree with you, or makes a faux pas, resort to name calling and insults.
B) xUT
And you saying someone has no class is the exactly same thing eh xNUT?

AGAIN a hypocrite.

You demean yourself when you use "CLASS ACT" sarcastically to insult someone else and then have the gall to lie about it.

Sad xNUT, a hypocrite and a liar.

I can hardly wait to see how low you can go.

B) xUT

LOL. Hey the truth hurts, you guys must hang out with a bunch of sugar coaters!! I envy you guys , rose colored glasses and all !! Thanks for chiming in big guy, you always give me a nice chuckle!

You demean yourself when you use "CLASS ACT" sarcastically to insult someone else and then have the gall to lie about it.

Sad xNUT, a hypocrite and a liar.

I can hardly wait to see how low you can go.

Cool, you can lie about me but you are not a liar, you can insult me but call me a hypocrite.
Don't worry, I am sure you can go "MUCH" lower than I will.

Take Care,
B) xUT

Reactions: 5 people
This guys post is all over a.net and the readers over there are having a hey day with him. So typical if a passenger has a bad experience they go nuts. Couple months back some lawyer and his girl friend wife to be were on a FL flight and claimed to see a COCKROACH... that info went viral for a short time and now it has died down. DL had a bad time killing and/or losing pets. That also died. As the integration of Wn and FL continues there will be hurdles. Right now the big thing is the reservations system. CS2 is just capable of doing what WN needs, FL system Navatare ( sorry not sure about the spelling) is not capable of running both airlines. So what is next GK has said a new reservation systems is in the works but that takes couple years. Once the ramp and customer service seniority integration has completed I think you will see more and more of FL winding down and WN taking over.

Our society somehow believes that airlines should be perfect entities on the ground and in the air. That their employees should be slaves to the customers. That their level of service should be far above the price they spent on the ticket. This is an impossible standard. I have seen more lousy passengers than airline staff. The TV show that featured Southwest a number of years back showed a lot of stellar passengers in fact.

Cool, you can lie about me but you are not a liar, you can insult me but call me a hypocrite.
Don't worry, I am sure you can go "MUCH" lower than I will.

Take Care,
B) xUT
And so you take me pointing out your plain to see lie and your hypocrisy as an insult?

Those are facts. You just don't like me calling you on them.

Now tell me where I ever lied about you xNUT, and I will prove you wrong again.

That's the best u got ,, wow Av u r slipping,, let's look at the big picture for a second,, it looks like when this deal was first put together the AT people were jumping for dollars,oops I mean Joy because u were about to be handed industry leading contracts and then decided to try and take everything( seniority) while SWA employees were left w not a damn thing personally accept a fight,

Ok so the AT pilots come in or should I say the miraculous 7 pilots came in w tremendous egos and a hugely exaggerated idea of a near bankrupt companies true value. They got greedy and in my opinion got screwed , losing left seats and millions of dollars ,, SWA 1 AT 0

The flight attendants at AT got a windfall and gave up nothing ,, avoiding arbitration so Swa 1 AT 1

Now the mechs have been debating this since aug 11 and most agreed that u better get something done before it goes to the big bad A,, arbitration. Now the onus and perception seems to be that AT mechs got greedy and this could get ugly.. Perception is a #### and it now seems the general perception is AT mechs are now the bad guys,, and will end up w a worse deal than originally offered!

The delusions persist and seems the big picture is lost, the big picture of having a job w a much better company and much better pay but on to arbitration where u hopefully can sell to an arbitrator the tremedous value that giant airline known as AT . Delusional but worth a shot

Sorry if this is to much reality and logic forced into one response , but u talk about hanging on, seems AT mechs as a group missed the boat and are now hanging on only to a hope and a prayer someone will believe in the delusions you are trying to sell

So it looks like it will end SWA 2 AT 1 , the problem w the big picture is,, we are all just employees and if u pretend not to see that big picture it will run you over..

So let me take some of my training and help out ,, even though it may be too late ,, BRACE, BRACE , BRACE .. The big picture is coming

That's the best u got ,, wow Av u r slipping,, let's look at the big picture for a second,, it looks like when this deal was first put together the AT people were jumping for dollars,oops I mean Joy because u were about to be handed industry leading contracts and then decided to try and take everything( seniority) while SWA employees were left w not a damn thing personally accept a fight,

Ok so the AT pilots come in or should I say the miraculous 7 pilots came in w tremendous egos and a hugely exaggerated idea of a near bankrupt companies true value. They got greedy and in my opinion got screwed , losing left seats and millions of dollars ,, SWA 1 AT 0

The flight attendants at AT got a windfall and gave up nothing ,, avoiding arbitration so Swa 1 AT 1

Now the mechs have been debating this since aug 11 and most agreed that u better get something done before it goes to the big bad A,, arbitration. Now the onus and perception seems to be that AT mechs got greedy and this could get ugly.. Perception is a #### and it now seems the general perception is AT mechs are now the bad guys,, and will end up w a worse deal than originally offered!

The delusions persist and seems the big picture is lost, the big picture of having a job w a much better company and much better pay but on to arbitration where u hopefully can sell to an arbitrator the tremedous value that giant airline known as AT . Delusional but worth a shot

Sorry if this is to much reality and logic forced into one response , but u talk about hanging on, seems AT mechs as a group missed the boat and are now hanging on only to a hope and a prayer someone will believe in the delusions you are trying to sell

So it looks like it will end SWA 2 AT 1 , the problem w the big picture is,, we are all just employees and if u pretend not to see that big picture it will run you over..

So let me take some of my training and help out ,, even though it may be too late ,, BRACE, BRACE , BRACE .. The big picture is coming

Look, I'm going to state this one time and one time only, so make sure to pay attention. THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION!!! This is peoples livelihoods! No one on here, except for you, has twisted this into some sort of win/lose scenario! STOP WITH YOUR ####!! It's a WN-WN for the majority, if you noticed the big picture!!

AT isn't the bad guy here, nor is SWA mechanics, except for the ones threatening people to the street, but those assholes are few and far between. Everyone is looking out for their best interest, that is all! You are just so blind by anger that you will say or do anything to piss on every deal that's not a staple to the bottom or anything that doesn't hurt an AT employee.. The bad guy here is YOU, and those like you! Your FA deal has been done and over with for some time now but yet you still come on here bitching and moaning about it! GET OVER IT! The AT FA are all losing their home stations and now are going to be forced to commute to work. I know a lot of FA do that on a regular basis but we're talking over 2000 FA are forced to. And they gave you 2.5 years of seniority on top of that, but you're still complaining!! GET OVER YOURSELF! Geez! I know A LOT of SWA FA, and have met a lot more recently, and I am glad your attitude hasn't rubbed off on them because they are pleasant unlike you.

YOU need to take a step further back than you already have and take a good long look at the even bigger picture! SWA is gaining routes, locations, airplanes, AT's order of the -800's, A HUGE IT boost, an near international passage, slots in DCA and more in LGA!! SWA has significantly grown their operation almost overnight by this acquisition! They aren't worried about you, the peon, even though they make you believe that they care. SWA's, like every other publicly trading company, is worried about their bottom line and investing in the future to see... $$$$$$$$$

So get over yourself and stop with these childish, immature antics already. Every AT group is giving original SWA employees a boost in their seniority for absolutely nothing! We could've all gone to arbitration and potentially got a better deal for OURSELVES, meaning AT employees, but we were willing to negotiate away our seniority in an attempt to make this fair for all. That's not being selfish, that's being reasonable. So i'll say it one more time, GET OVER IT!! MOVE ON!! You're stuck in the past and therefor will never see the future! And leave the MX guys alone, AT and SWA alike, you have no dog in any fight, so to speak, anymore, so buzz off back underneath your rock!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Look, I'm going to state this one time and one time only, so make sure to pay attention. THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION!!! This is peoples livelihoods! No one on here, except for you, has twisted this into some sort of win/lose scenario! STOP WITH YOUR ####!! It's a WN-WN for the majority, if you noticed the big picture!!

AT isn't the bad guy here, nor is SWA mechanics, except for the ones threatening people to the street, but those assholes are few and far between. Everyone is looking out for their best interest, that is all! You are just so blind by anger that you will say or do anything to piss on every deal that's not a staple to the bottom or anything that doesn't hurt an AT employee.. The bad guy here is YOU, and those like you! Your FA deal has been done and over with for some time now but yet you still come on here bitching and moaning about it! GET OVER IT! The AT FA are all losing their home stations and now are going to be forced to commute to work. I know a lot of FA do that on a regular basis but we're talking over 2000 FA are forced to. And they gave you 2.5 years of seniority on top of that, but you're still complaining!! GET OVER YOURSELF! Geez! I know A LOT of SWA FA, and have met a lot more recently, and I am glad your attitude hasn't rubbed off on them because they are pleasant unlike you.

YOU need to take a step further back than you already have and take a good long look at the even bigger picture! SWA is gaining routes, locations, airplanes, AT's order of the -800's, A HUGE IT boost, an near international passage, slots in DCA and more in LGA!! SWA has significantly grown their operation almost overnight by this acquisition! They aren't worried about you, the peon, even though they make you believe that they care. SWA's, like every other publicly trading company, is worried about their bottom line and investing in the future to see... $$$$$$$$$

So get over yourself and stop with these childish, immature antics already. Every AT group is giving original SWA employees a boost in their seniority for absolutely nothing! We could've all gone to arbitration and potentially got a better deal for OURSELVES, meaning AT employees, but we were willing to negotiate away our seniority in an attempt to make this fair for all. That's not being selfish, that's being reasonable. So i'll say it one more time, GET OVER IT!! MOVE ON!! You're stuck in the past and therefor will never see the future! And leave the MX guys alone, AT and SWA alike, you have no dog in any fight, so to speak, anymore, so buzz off back underneath your rock!!!

Just a couple quick notes, "We could've all gone to arbitration and potentially got a better deal for OURSELVES" except for the fact GK put the kibosh on that with the seperate entity idea and guadalupe holdings. Your pilots and ALPO decided to play hard ball and LOST there a$$es.... you didnt touch on that so I will remind you. You sir need to take a step back , way back to the day your airline was BOUGHT, not merged, BOUGHT. And on the F/A's , yeah they luv you guys!!! One little bit of insight on that, on many of the the gate calls we go on , they say , we dont know what happened , who voted yes??? and they tell us they are proud of us for voting no , and glad we did. Now I realize we only run 195 arrivals a day, so our interaction with swa f/a's is probably nowhere near what yours is but just wanted to post what we see and hear from our fa's. Ok , now on to "AT's order of the -800's, A HUGE IT boost, an near international passage" did you not see the news? SWA place a 737 MAX order for more aircraft than AT even opperates??? order=150 AT aircraft=138 (side note 86 of these are 717's to be bargained away...) so yeah , you really saved us bud.. Pathetic.

oh yeah forgot to mention we just , Southwest signs contract with Amadeus for international reservation ... Anything else , our savior?

Latest posts