Didn't see this coming!

Okay, for those reading these psychotic rantings, I never stated that Airtran was SWA Savior!! I don't know where or what you guys are reading here!! I was actually justifying the reasons GK spent 3.4 billion of SWA's money on Airtran, but you guys and your brilliant wittiness don't realize that the more you bash the 'uselessness' of the Airtran Acquisition, the dumber you make SWA look.. but okay, whatever.. Maybe it was a mistake. So please, continue to batter your own CEO and the SWA boards decision..

Your a funny man! Here it is, SWA's purchase of AT was a good thing for AT, it remains to be seen if it was a good thing for SWA. That is what is being said. Thats it, no battering of SWA corporate or the board. Growth is absolutely neccesary , and we understand that. As far as whats worth what, check out the arbitrators decision for the dispatchers... and keep in mind if we arbitrate our LOA's stand... I personally feel we are at a point where it behooves us to get this done and move forward to help earn some more $$$ for the future of SWA.

Reactions: 1 person
Your a funny man! Here it is, SWA's purchase of AT was a good thing for AT, it remains to be seen if it was a good thing for SWA. That is what is being said. Thats it, no battering of SWA corporate or the board. Growth is absolutely neccesary , and we understand that. As far as whats worth what, check out the arbitrators decision for the dispatchers... and keep in mind if we arbitrate our LOA's stand... I personally feel we are at a point where it behooves us to get this done and move forward to help earn some more $$$ for the future of SWA.
Thank u SWA tech, not sure the logic and sane thoughts will get through to Avtech ,, seems he turned those filters off a couple months ago. You guys fought and I only wish our union and group would of done the same.. For Avtech and all the AT people, if you don't think a 4 yr boost is the least the SWA employees deserved than YOUR TAKING TO MUCH, just go ask an arbitrator!

To think some AT people misqouted me and thought I wanted a staple job, no I just wanted fairness...mechs seem to be on that path..CONGRATS guys and to the AT guys who vote yes at least to the Boost, thank you for being fair!! Your group has a good chance at working well together for the next 20 years...

Reactions: 1 person