time to wake up and smell life fokes

Ditto here on the no more givebacks, until that is I see some changes at the top in our department. Any more concessions and I will be out on the street anyway. I thought we gave the company a fair amount this last time, and a few months later they are back asking for more......but I still see no changes at the top.

Ditto here on the no more givebacks, until that is I see some changes at the top in our department. Any more concessions and I will be out on the street anyway. I thought we gave the company a fair amount this last time, and a few months later they are back asking for more......but I still see no changes at the top.

how would AMFA have staved off our impending dilema?history records all sorts of farmouts with NW.....is this for our collective good?what would AMFA have done with our vote on concessions?any response has to be believed as PURE SPECULATION. [BR]AMFA used to be the drug of choice back in 60's/70's...what caused their rank and file to drop them and send them to oblivion until RECENTLY?i think if you research this with an open mind you will find they were dumped for similar reasons that make us want to get rid of the IAM.i'm sure they were up against a rank and file who wants everyone else to "DO IT FOR ME"..BUT DON'T BOTHER ME,I HAVE OBLIGATIONS."[BR] do you people actually think if we were represented by AMFA at the time of US AIR'S first and only strike....that after one week we would have NOT had masses ready to cross the picket lines because[BR]they were not concerned with the WE but rather ME part of reality?[BR]when are you people going to realize that OUR UNION is only as strong as its MEMBERS?and until this comes to play,even with AMFA in representing us,we will not be any better than we are now. [BR]what i'm telling you is righthere and now,you can change the name of the union,but your membership is going to remain the same.until this is corrected we will have the same amount of commitment as we now have.GO TO OUR METTINGS AND SEE WHAT I MEAN.i have respect for those who are willing to want to maake changes to our union(believe it or not JETMECHLINE)BUT WHAT WE HAVE TO WORK WITH LEAVES ME WITH A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH.i hope we will wake up and get everyone together for our own good.....but....?

how would AMFA have staved off our impending dilema?history records all sorts of farmouts with NW.....is this for our collective good?what would AMFA have done with our vote on concessions?any response has to be believed as PURE SPECULATION. [BR]AMFA used to be the drug of choice back in 60's/70's...what caused their rank and file to drop them and send them to oblivion until RECENTLY?i think if you research this with an open mind you will find they were dumped for similar reasons that make us want to get rid of the IAM.i'm sure they were up against a rank and file who wants everyone else to "DO IT FOR ME"..BUT DON'T BOTHER ME,I HAVE OBLIGATIONS."[BR] do you people actually think if we were represented by AMFA at the time of US AIR'S first and only strike....that after one week we would have NOT had masses ready to cross the picket lines because[BR]they were not concerned with the WE but rather ME part of reality?[BR]when are you people going to realize that OUR UNION is only as strong as its MEMBERS?and until this comes to play,even with AMFA in representing us,we will not be any better than we are now. [BR]what i'm telling you is righthere and now,you can change the name of the union,but your membership is going to remain the same.until this is corrected we will have the same amount of commitment as we now have.GO TO OUR METTINGS AND SEE WHAT I MEAN.i have respect for those who are willing to want to maake changes to our union(believe it or not JETMECHLINE)BUT WHAT WE HAVE TO WORK WITH LEAVES ME WITH A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH.i hope we will wake up and get everyone together for our own good.....but....?

Latest posts