TO CHIPMUNN AND ARGENTOMARANELLO GET INFORMEDMED

C

chipmunn

Jetmechline:

I do not want to be involved in who represents the mechanics. This is an internal issue, but I believe yesterday's vote may not be the forum to address this issue.

The reality of the IAM-M vote is that the company and its mechanics could soon be placed in a position where members will not have worry about filling out representational cards, requesting the NMB authorize an election to decide representation.

If your fight is to get rid of the IAM, how will that occur by having the bankruptcy court order deeper cuts or the Unsecured Creditors Committee forcing the liquidation of the airline, as soon as September 26?

We have thousands of outstanding Mechanic and Utility personnel, but if this fight is against the IAM, I believe it's being fought in the wrong arena. This arena is about survival in the worst airline economic environment in history. If something doesn't change quickly, I believe there will be no AMFA vote because there will be no company, period.

Chip

THE AMT''S AT US AIRWAYS VOTED THIS DOWN FOR ONE & ONLY ONE REASON . WE ARE CONVINCED THAT THE IAM HAS SOLD US OUT! WE ARE IN A IMPOSSIBLE POSITION . THIS IS NOT A US AIRWAYS VERSES IAM FIGHT ! THE IAM HAS ALREADY DELIVERED TO SIEGEL ALL OF IT''S MEMBERS EXCEPT THE MECHANICS! CAN''T YOU SEE THAT? OUR FIGHT ISN''T WITH MR.SIEGEL,IT''S WITH THE MOST CORRUPT UNION THAT THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY HAS EVER SEEN , THE INFAMOUS "IAM".
OUR DISTRICT [141M ]WOULD HAVE GLADLY SOLD US OUT WITH THE REST OF IT''S DUES PAYING MEMBERS IF WE HAD BEEN STUPID ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THIS P.O.S.
WE ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING THESE TRAITORS WITH THE "AMFA" ORGANIZATION ,A PROFESSIONAL ORIGANIZATION LIKE THE ONE YOU BENEFITTED SO MUCH FROM . GIVE US A BREAK WILL YOU!!!![:(]