To the Know it All's in Tempe: A MISSION FOR YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

phlagent

Nov 22, 2003
A couple of topics I would like to throw at the so called finance Guru's in Tempe.

1. Love what you have done to a once reputable airline, customer service, was is that. here is a quote form the
survey" Overall operational performance and quality declined, once again, to the lowest level that it's ever been," said airline study co-author Brent Bowan" end quote.........and US is at the bottom of the pack. You high paid know it
all's, learn how to run an airline, treat your customers like a human not like cattle that your stampeding into there
stall.................wake up Tempe, nothing is getting better it's getting worse.....................

2. The headline in Just Plane News " US Airways aims to quiet concerns
in face of airline closures......................For US Airways, the best thing we can do is manage our costs..says management in an employee newsletter dated 3 April......................well here is a no brainer..............
in Phl you have 3 senior managers 3 duty managers and who knows how many little managers running around...and that is only at the gates...then you have 3 duty managers with 3 shift managers at the ticket counter...........

Well let's do some calculation...at average a senior manager makes 60,000 a year a duty manager maybe 50,000
and a shift manager depending who you are makes between 40,000 to 50,000, amount might off a little seniors might
make more as with the duty managers....The company does not need 3 senior managers and 3 duty managers
at the counter, a waste of money .....that is a solid 330,000 a year that I have just saved the company......

All you need is 3 duty managers to over see the station, your shift managers should be able to handle everything else
and another thing managers at baggage a total waste of manpower....not needed...............your CSS are more
than capable to handle the situation..........................So Mr Parker, Kirby and Isom here is your mission are you
able to run Phl with 3 duty managers and the rest of your shift managers........it has been done in the past
and it ran better and we had no where near the problems we have now......................................

Pssss here is a little secret your CSS's run the station, all of your managers are just paper pushers...................
No managerial skills what so ever for 90 % of your managers let alone them having people skills.....sorry don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but the thruth be told...........................this airline will never shape up If it does not wise up
listen to your employee's because they work it everyday.....but that would be to simple...........................

Customer Service, Customer Service

Why do you they were called America "WORST" they are living up to thier reputation, keep up the good work TEMPE.

well if it wasnt for America Worst all of US Scareways east would be unemployeed which considering most of your attitudes to both flyers and workers it probably would of been for the better. if you dont like US dont fly them simple as that... if pay for it you deal with it stop complaining like a bunch of dumb a**es. now if you work for them... dont let me get started on that... like most airlines say when you land you have a choice when you fly... but you also have a choice for employeement if you dont like it MOVE ON!!!! stop making everyone else so miserable and yes blame management blah blah blah blah blah... but again if it wasnt for them all of you would be without a job.

I think what he's trying to say is: "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

If you can't blame multimillion dollar per year management, then who do you blame?

well if it wasnt for America Worst all of US Scareways east would be unemployeed which considering most of your attitudes to both flyers and workers it probably would of been for the better. if you dont like US dont fly them simple as that... if pay for it you deal with it stop complaining like a bunch of dumb a**es. now if you work for them... dont let me get started on that... like most airlines say when you land you have a choice when you fly... but you also have a choice for employeement if you dont like it MOVE ON!!!! stop making everyone else so miserable and yes blame management blah blah blah blah blah... but again if it wasnt for them all of you would be without a job.

:eek:

Without HP the US Airways wouldn't have those pretty swooshy airplanes. I'm pretty sure I'd be employed by someone though. I just think that HP in some cases stands for Hallucinating People...and I don't blame you, it must be so hot out there. The fact is that US has/had valuable assets, routing structure, gates, placement, whatever that would have been profitable and attractive to another airline and their investors. Why do you think we are still looking to merge? HP WASNT ENOUGH. How can you take credit for "saving my job" when you arent willing to own what problems your "lifesaving" money brought us? Not one person who wants to throw out there that they saved my job wants to also add that yeah, Qik Shares might have not been the best idea.

We can't ever move forward because the dirt in your eyes prevents you from seeing the truth. Move forward, or this airline won't survive no matter how much money you waste/pump through it.

Once again here we go with we bought you, be thankful for a job, face the west and bow down three times a day. Now thats out of the way lets get back to the point of poor management decisions. While the management of Tempe have for years sought the sub prime mortgage crowd to travel once or twice a year to LAS; the major airlines have been expanding the real money making routes. International routes are now the heart and soul of a true airline. While we keep trying to aspire to be southwest; we are cutting our own throats. We need a quick expansion into Europe (since we don't have an A/C to reach Asia) a weak dollar brings revenue and tourist into the US. We need a strong European partner to help invest and shore up confidence in our airline. The past year profit has been squarely on the back of the international (East Operation) side of the house. Management has been unable to see International business and tourist passengers would rather pay the extra 100.00 dollars for a better product than a bunch of unrealized promises.

I say we should all start looking for other employeement soon!

Folks,

Here is a perfect example of an attempt to start trouble and hijack a thread. This thread had nothing do with who saved who and is a rant against an employee group.

How do we make it clear to you all that posts like this will not be tolerated on these boards????

Status
Not open for further replies.