Transatlantic Flight Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go on US Airways, click "Route Map" and you will see all the destinations US Airways flies to.
By the time you actually get the map you could be at your destination.
I;am a retired employee and could not log on to the hub for schedule info. Went on Airways Web Page, SLOW, I tried to get Portland Maine to LaGuardia flts kept giving me Portland Oregon.
After 15 minutes I gave up.

Yes I called the employee line I got Sorry All Lines are Busy try again later.

My my....employees are getting bitchier by the day....and who best to take it out on...customers. I certainly hope the online tudes are checked at the jetway. I don't understand why everyone gets their collective panties wadded up at the mention of someone choosing another company to give their money to....that's a right we all have (at least as of today).

If you want to ####, do it to your employer...that's who is sending customers away. And for the record, I'd choose a 747 over a 757 over the atlantic any day.

piney needs a bigger seat anyways. can i say too many twinkies.

oh, nice of you to take a break from &#)(@$& Kirby...now brush off your knees and get back to work...

As I said, Government subsidy, not on the back of the employees. And yes, don't let the door hit you in the @#%! I could care less if you never fly US again.

That's funny, I could've sworn the German Govt sold their stake in them in the late 90's....could be wrong though or you could be UNinformed1...

oh, nice of you to take a break from &#)(@$& Kirby...now brush off your knees and get back to work...
That's funny, I could've sworn the German Govt sold their stake in them in the late 90's....could be wrong though or you could be UNinformed1...
yuor another one that needs to go do something with yourself. talk so much crap. a bunch of old farts that probrably have to pay to get laid . all you do is piss and moan about usairways. trust me our airline is better off without your business. get a freakin life ok . instead of being on ths board bashing our airline and it's people. :down:. loser.

yuor another one that needs to go do something with yourself. talk so much crap. a bunch of old farts that probrably have to pay to get laid . all you do is piss and moan about usairways. trust me our airline is better off without your business. get a freakin life ok . instead of being on ths board bashing our airline and it's people. :down:. loser.

How hurtful. Wow, you must have served me my drinks on one my flights...nah you were too busy sitting in the jump seat writing love letters to Kirby...anyway, you got me pegged, an old fat ugly miserable pax who has nothing better to do than to troll these boards making fun of kool-ade drinking, ass kissing, stepford wives like you.

As far as losers go, I'm not the one who makes a fool out of himself at the town hall meetings.

How hurtful. Wow, you must have served me my drinks on one my flights...nah you were too busy sitting in the jump seat writing love letters to Kirby...anyway, you got me pegged, an old fat ugly miserable pax who has nothing better to do than to troll these boards making fun of kool-ade drinking, ass kissing, stepford wives like you.

As far as losers go, I'm not the one who makes a fool out of himself at the town hall meetings.
funny, cause i haven't been to a town hall meeting you moron. only place i have been to was the state of the airline meeting once in tempe.

Status
Not open for further replies.