Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
No, you've been getting wrong all along.

Please carry on with your mighty melt down.
Not melting down Pete. If you want to talk about melting down...just watch how you react when I make a comment about non automatic automatic weapons.

If three bankruptcies and three wives make Trump Lincoln, does living in a basement make you a bat?

It must burn that despite all those horrible things you say he's done....he's now your president.

tenor.gif

wrong I wouldn't have said a damn word and I wouldn't have been on here 3 months later still whining like a little b***h
Take awayCommifornia and she doesn't win the popular I for one don't want the state that gave me Nancy pelosi(I'll resist calling her plastic faced unlike your sophomoric insults) electing every president

Trump whines like a little girl on his twitter.

I know how you boys think and will give Trump a pass on every thing, regardless of how childish/dangerous he is.
I voted for Trump and the best period was when he 'acted' like a president was when he stopped his twitter bullshit.

Unlike you boys that give Trump a pass on everything, I expect more from him.
He's not POTUS yet, let's see what he really does.

OH, and take your childish name calling back to junior high where it belongs.

:cool:xUT

Last edited:
The Dems biggest fear is that Trump is actually successful and rights the sinking American ship.

Dems by nature are illogical people and base everything on emotions. Naturally when they lose they scream and whine the loudest, blame others...just can't help themselves. Trump could give every poor person in America $50K and the media/hollywood would still crucify him.

Trump whines like a little girl on his twitter.

I know how you boys think and will give Trump a pass on every thing, regardless of how childish/dangerous he is.
I voted for Trump and the best period was when he 'acted' like a president was when he stopped his twitter bullshit.

Unlike you boys that give Trump a pass on everything, I expect more from him.
He's not POTUS yet, let's see what he really does.

OH, and take your childish name calling back to junior high where it belongs.

:cool:xUT

says the guy who calls people hillbillies...lol ok

Back