Trump wants US military to secure border

Hippies are back. Time for LaLa and Hack to have a Summer of Love.

old_hippies_big.jpg

Love always wins.

At the same time, I kinda feel bad watching these guys thrash/wail against change.

Oh wait, no I don't.
Love wins Kevy? Maybe you should let the libtarded in on that. All I see is protests, foul language, riots, hate, police under attack. Are Sharon and Karen your sisters? Change has come in 2016 and with a big border wall next up on the list.

You RE-PLUG MORONS make me laugh. Good ol' BOSTON (beantown) (a mere 50 miles from me) is as liberal a big city as you can get. Yet, keeping-up with BOS happenings on an almost daily basis, i see that nothing 'tumultuous' is going on down there. I mean that city is very diverse, yet no 'end of days' predictions. Bos has a tough-as-helll Irish mayor, a majority Irish police force that will CRACK your head in a NY minute regardless of who you are, BOS can't get enough help for ALL the jobs that are Available,( LOGAN Airport is 'begging' for help and paying damm near $20 bucks an hour for right-off-the-street), and with the exception of the BOS Marathon Bombing, things in BOS are NO WHERE NEAR the dire BS that spews from nit-wits like 'HACK JOB', La La, Southwind(our village idiot), or the rest of you D - Heads.
(Kev3188, you're CORRECT as USUAL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love wins Kevy?

Always.

You RE-PLUG MORONS make me laugh. Good ol' BOSTON (beantown) (a mere 50 miles from me) is as liberal a big city as you can get. Yet, keeping-up with BOS happenings on an almost daily basis, i see that nothing 'tumultuous' is going on down there. I mean that city is very diverse, yet no 'end of days' predictions. Bos has a tough-as-helll Irish mayor, a majority Irish police force that will CRACK your head in a NY minute regardless of who you are, BOS can't get enough help for ALL the jobs that are Available,( LOGAN Airport is 'begging' for help and paying damm near $20 bucks an hour for right-off-the-street), and with the exception of the BOS Marathon Bombing, things in BOS are NO WHERE NEAR the dire BS that spews from nit-wits like 'HACK JOB', La La, Southwind(our village idiot), or the rest of you D - Heads.
(Kev3188, you're CORRECT as USUAL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The era of the "angry white guy" is coming to an end, and these guys don't like it.

So, it's OK to be angry if your not white guy.
That's a statement I would expect from a racist. Pot, meet Kettle!

Back