Trump Watch

But if you want to fund things, like say a terrific military, you have to have SOME money. And you are at a point that you don't have enough room to generate all this terrific growth and fund this terrific military too. Given that logic, why not just slash taxes to zero? Imagine the increased revenues to the treasury that way.
Come on KC! I gave you more credit than that! Can't you connect the dotes? The net effect would be an increase in total tax income, at a lower rate.

Come on KC! I gave you more credit than that! Can't you connect the dotes? The net effect would be an increase in total tax income, at a lower rate.

It took 7 years for revenues to reach the level they were at prior to the Reagan tax cuts. Seven years. I that was cuts from 70% to 50%. Now they are 40%. I don't believe we have any more room for any boost from tax cuts. OR....if we get tax cuts at the federal level, expect some tax increases at the state and local levels, which would likely offset the federal cuts to the average Joe's pocketbook.

This is what winning aka MAGA looks like:

More Than 1.1 Million Fewer Americans
on Food Stamps Under Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/07/1-1-million-fewer-americans-food-stamps-trump/

anhnj6.jpg

This is what winning aka MAGA looks like:

Since taking office, Trump has reduced the
National Debt by over $131 billion.
The Media won't spend much time telling you this.

Proof:

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=07&endDay=30&endYear=2017

Jan. 20, 2017 = $19,947,304,555,212.49 July 20, 2017 = - $19,844,968,852,152.58 Total Reduction = $102,335,703,059.91 Divided by 6 mos. = $17,055,950,509.985 per month avg.

Since interest compounds daily, this number would be the lowest number, but at the going average rate, President Trump will knock the budget down by $818,685,624,479.28 in 4 years.

Also, to the haters, if this was because of "Obama's Policies," then prove it.
Show me on this sheet for Obama's days, were the debt ever went DOWN:

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2009&endMonth=01&endDay=20&endYear=2017

Compare and contrast:

DGq_d_IUMAEAVBG.jpg

Last edited:
You and the dear leader have a lot in common. I guess it rained in New Jersey today and the golf outing got cancelled, so he went off on a twit bender. Just like every world leader would do.

It took 7 years for revenues to reach the level they were at prior to the Reagan tax cuts. Seven years. I that was cuts from 70% to 50%. Now they are 40%. I don't believe we have any more room for any boost from tax cuts. OR....if we get tax cuts at the federal level, expect some tax increases at the state and local levels, which would likely offset the federal cuts to the average Joe's pocketbook.
KC the stock market has gone from an all time low, to an all time high, in the first 200 days of Trump's Presidency. In fact the Libs were predicting it would crash if Trump was elected. Now, tell me again how it would take too long to matter. And I know you live in a State that has big tax problems, but not all of us do. And most States, and cities, that do are run by Democrats.

KC the stock market has gone from an all time low, to an all time high, in the first 200 days of Trump's Presidency. In fact the Libs were predicting it would crash if Trump was elected. Now, tell me again how it would take too long to matter. And I know you live in a State that has big tax problems, but not all of us do. And most States, and cities, that do are run by Democrats.

Maybe using alternative facts the stock market has gone from an all time low to an all time high. This "fake news" historical graph shows growth that the dear leader could only dream of. Note the previous 10 years.
Screenshot from 2017-08-09 07:46:08.png

Last edited:
You're up early!............ So you through in an extra one trillon $$$, and where do you think that line will go? And yes, not all that money will come back at once. But if you do nothing, or increase the tax base, what do you think will happen to that figure? And because of the disastrous foreign policies of the last few administrations, I don't believe we have much of a choose as to millitary spending. We've kicked the can down the road far as it will go, and in the case of the last administration, actually enrichened our enemies by putting millions of $$$ back in their pockets.

Trump-haters often focus on the educational deficits of the Trump supporters. What is really striking here is how your post illustrates their point.

When was the Dow Jones Industrial average at "an all-time low"? The bolded part of your post implies that it was on inauguration day, Jan 20, 2017. I'm confident that you're not that stupid. I'm confident that nobody in the USA who knows how to log on to a message board like this one is that stupid. So what drives you (and other Trump cheerleaders) to say such outlandish things? Are you trying to emulate Trump?

The DJIA recently did hit an all-time high. Fact. Why muddle such an accomplishment with a nit-wit statement like "went from an all-time low" nonsense? Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I haven't done any research into the DJIA all-time low, but I'd bet that it happened in the early 1930s, during the early part of the Great Depression. In 1982 it hit a trough right before the 1980s bull market kicked off. It fell by half during the latter part of 2008/early 2009, before quickly recovering (see the graph provided by KC).