TSA

Not only is it theft of a product from the former employer, but it is also Identify Theft! The person should be terminated. Her character cannot be trusted as a TSA employee.

----------------
On 8/3/2003 10:55:05 AM Justaramper wrote:

Agent who sined in the computers is free and clear..32 years of great service, he wouldn't do such a thing and they backed him up 100 %
----------------​
I sure hope so. But, who allowed the TSA agent to use computer that is signed on. Is this a case of someone leaving their signed on computer and unknowingly the TSA person used it?

Hmmmm?
In the middle ages, there was a saying:

"Off with thy tongue"!

Alas, 'Off with their head!"

The person was "unaware" that the computer with his sine in code was being used by the TSA manager. He is "free & clear" in this matter..The TSA manager is the one in "trouble"

----------------
On 8/3/2003 10:45:48 PM Justaramper wrote:

The person was "unaware" that the computer with his sine in code was being used by the TSA manager. He is "free & clear" in this matter..The TSA manager is the one in "trouble"

----------------​
Good... so let's can the TSA person. Terminate their pass privileges and then prosecute...

Ive been asking around the past few days about whats up with this deal. No one seems to know if this person has been fired or not. The overwhelming opinion is that it did happen. I heard this manager signed in on a bag room computer to do their deed. Also heard this person put their daughter(on buddy pass) and themselves on standby list, then removed themself off list and did not change daughters boarding priority from S3 to S7. And this had an adverse impact on who got on the flt. Its all just rumor, but its running rampant around CLT. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

On the other hand i heard about a Mesa flt attendant who caused major problems getting on a CUN flt and then she had someone book her as a must ride crew on the return!?!?!?! She is still flying w/her pass privileges. Almost a double standard. While not quite the same situation both are deserving of termination.

I have been asking around today and this manager is still with TSA. She did upgrade her daughter to 1st class using a US computer (agent forgot to sine off) in the bag room. This TSA manager has access to the bag room. Having worked for US she knows the system. TSA I hear does not know what they are going to do to her.
US should take away her flying privileges.
11.gif

Hey Winey Bob,
You need to get a life dude. If I am not misstaken, it was the US goverment that kept you sorry butts from going under. The last time I checked my pay stub I was paying taxes that went towards bailing out the airlines. So the next time you refer to the "thousands standing around" get a grip. I once worked for USAir and now work for TSA. You don't have a clue about what is going own if you think ITS was better security then TSA. But I guess if you did have a life you wouldn't be spending all of your time trying to get an x-employee fired over something where you don't have all of the facts. Gets some fresh air and stop sniffing the jet fumes.

----------------
On 8/3/2003 10:45:48 PM Justaramper wrote:

Actually the US agt should also be reprimanded....they tell you from day one to 'sine out' whenever you walk away from that computer....I agree that the TSA mgr should be canned, but then alot of CSA, US mgr, have 'abused' the same system in regards to upgrades, blocking a middle seat, giving a higher SB code to their 'buds'....so be careful where you throw those stones.....
11.gif

Back