Tuesday nights at Charlotte..

cltflyer1

Advanced
Jun 27, 2009
CLT/GSO
I realize that due to the economy the last flight bank at charlotte is cut on tuesday....when will these flights be added back....also is charlotte not gettting pdx and smf back this summer.

I cannot believe CLT-SMF is not resuming! The flight was constantly full. (Yea, I hear that doesn't mean profits). But, last summer we had 5-10 people daily connecting in CLT just from ILM. Also, we had an ILM-PHL flight that connected to a PHL-SMF flight. It had a couple of passengers daily. Unfortunately. the ILM-PHL flight ran late constantly, not to mention it only had a 40 minute connection to begin with. Those people endend up leaving the next day with a double connection through CLT/PHL and PHX.

Perhaps the summer schedule is not revised. Let's hope CLT-SMF is back on the roster.

I cannot believe CLT-SMF is not resuming! The flight was constantly full. (Yea, I hear that doesn't mean profits). But, last summer we had 5-10 people daily connecting in CLT just from ILM. Also, we had an ILM-PHL flight that connected to a PHL-SMF flight. It had a couple of passengers daily. Unfortunately. the ILM-PHL flight ran late constantly, not to mention it only had a 40 minute connection to begin with. Those people endend up leaving the next day with a double connection through CLT/PHL and PHX.

Perhaps the summer schedule is not revised. Let's hope CLT-SMF is back on the roster.
I was checking July 5th out and it only shows PHL-SMF.
Also checked out PHL-SEA and it will be operated with West Equ. for all 3 flights. And only double digit flight numbers only. And the PDX-PHL flight is now a day flight, not a red eye.

in June the late night monday flight bank comes back. And btw an extra 20 minutes has mytersiously been added to hnl flight time...also back when clt-tus was operated it went out full most days but they still cut it.

Latest posts