TUL MAINT BASE RUMOR

Buck! Was that $85000 a year?

Hey NHBB, maybe if "slick Willie" pushed for weapons inpections when he was president, the IRAQ issue might well be behind us!

Buck! Was that $85000 a year?

Hey NHBB, maybe if "slick Willie" pushed for weapons inpections when he was president, the IRAQ issue might well be behind us!

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/25/2003 10:06:28 AM Bob Owens wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/25/2003 8:51:07 AM Buck wrote: [BR][BR]NHBB:[BR][BR]I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.[BR][BR]I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.[BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]So what are you saying, the economy is better now? While our pay is better than it was it wont stay that way if Bush and McCain have thier way. If you own a few million in stocks or have a rich uncle you might be better off if they have thier way. [BR]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]No the economy is not any better. Our pay is better. It was increased under the Bush PEB, I believe. As for McCain he could well remember as a former fighter pilot that he required mechanics to keep him in the air as long as possible over Vietnam. Bob why so angry?

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/25/2003 10:06:28 AM Bob Owens wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/25/2003 8:51:07 AM Buck wrote: [BR][BR]NHBB:[BR][BR]I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.[BR][BR]I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.[BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]So what are you saying, the economy is better now? While our pay is better than it was it wont stay that way if Bush and McCain have thier way. If you own a few million in stocks or have a rich uncle you might be better off if they have thier way. [BR]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]No the economy is not any better. Our pay is better. It was increased under the Bush PEB, I believe. As for McCain he could well remember as a former fighter pilot that he required mechanics to keep him in the air as long as possible over Vietnam. Bob why so angry?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/25/2003 8:51:07 AM Buck wrote:

NHBB:

I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.

I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.
----------------
[/blockquote]

So what are you saying, the economy is better now? While our pay is better than it was it wont stay that way if Bush and McCain have thier way. If you own a few million in stocks or have a rich uncle you might be better off if they have thier way.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/25/2003 8:51:07 AM Buck wrote:

NHBB:

I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.

I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.
----------------
[/blockquote]

So what are you saying, the economy is better now? While our pay is better than it was it wont stay that way if Bush and McCain have thier way. If you own a few million in stocks or have a rich uncle you might be better off if they have thier way.

Buck;
Might I suggest that if you want to see the "very first show", that you order your tickets early.

(After watching "Meet the Press", this sunday morning 1/26/03,and seeing the current polling numbers, I am now convinced beyond ANY doubt), that they are in the process of putting the final touches(Iraq war, or no Iraq war), on a sequal to a very famous movie, with a VERY familiar theme, and starring a VERY prominent american family.
(NO it's not "DUMB, and DUMBER"),
IT's,
"IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID -- part 2", starring(this time) GWB, coming to a theater near you, on the first week in november 2004.

This Ass*ole is "TOAST" in "04" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Buck;
Might I suggest that if you want to see the "very first show", that you order your tickets early.

(After watching "Meet the Press", this sunday morning 1/26/03,and seeing the current polling numbers, I am now convinced beyond ANY doubt), that they are in the process of putting the final touches(Iraq war, or no Iraq war), on a sequal to a very famous movie, with a VERY familiar theme, and starring a VERY prominent american family.
IT's,
"IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID -- part 2", starring(this time) GWB, coming to a theater near you, on the first week in november 2004.

This Ass*ole is "TOAST" in "04" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

And so we are are going to elect another President who uses polls to govern, fails to defend our country and gets impeached over sex with an intern?[BR][BR]Even if you favor that kind of President, is it really necessary to call your current President playground names to make a point?[BR][BR]And what about staying on topic? Does every thread have to be turned into a political debate by you or Bob Owens?

And so we are are going to elect another President who uses polls to govern, fails to defend our country and gets impeached over sex with an intern?[BR][BR]Even if you favor that kind of President, is it really necessary to call your current President playground names to make a point?[BR][BR]And what about staying on topic? Does every thread have to be turned into a political debate by you or Bob Owens?

Oh I understan it's the economy. But there is nothing I personally can do to stop the current administration from going to war. But I can only show my affilation to those who are attempting to reverse this economy that the last admistration caused.

Oh I understan it's the economy. But there is nothing I personally can do to stop the current administration from going to war. But I can only show my affilation to those who are attempting to reverse this economy that the last admistration caused.

Had Clinton acted in '93 when the terrorists first tried to bring down the Twin Towers, we may be in a different world!

Had Clinton kicked Irag's A-- back to the stone ages when Saddam threw the inspectors out of IRAQ, we may be in a different world.

Had Clinton, (aka LABOR FRIENDLY DEMOCRAT) allowed the AA pilots to strike for five days rather than five minutes, we may be in a different world today!

Had Clinton acted in '93 when the terrorists first tried to bring down the Twin Towers, we may be in a different world!

Had Clinton kicked Irag's A-- back to the stone ages when Saddam threw the inspectors out of IRAQ, we may be in a different world.

Had Clinton, (aka LABOR FRIENDLY DEMOCRAT) allowed the AA pilots to strike for five days rather than five minutes, we may be in a different world today!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/27/2003 1:31:55 AM NewHampshire Black Bears wrote:

Buck;

IT's,

This ________ is "TOAST" in "04" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's
----------------
[/blockquote]
Grasshopper, by e.e. cummings

r-p-o-p-h-e-s-s-a-g-r
who
a)s w(e loo)k
upnowgath
PPEGORHRASS
eringint(o-
aThe):l
eA