Aviall Visit to TUL?

Paul1 states only fact, OH mechs went on and on about how they're not going to work sat and sun, guys on the line said losing pre funding was an attack against our profession. Looks like we'll lose everything, because you all listened to the big mouths saying the compan is bluffing, we can do better with the vote no coalition running negotiations.

I mainly blame the incomptence of management to completely ruin employee morale and trust in AA mangement. In 2003 a majority of the employees voted give backs to save the company, and all the executives did was to crap all over us and give themselves bonus's, then run the company into BK.
I voted no. But I am not going to whine. There is nothing I can do right now to change what many have been trying to change for 20+ years. Certain OH mechanics also were in favor of GEO Pay and an advanced line premium, but constant attacks by the line against OH on this board have change many members minds. If the line does not like the representation they are receiving than file a DFR and get who and what you want or just continue to whine or quit and go to work for Aviall or TIMCO. I hope they farm you out, that is really what you want.

Paul1 states only fact, OH mechs went on and on about how they're not going to work sat and sun, guys on the line said losing pre funding was an attack against our profession. Looks like we'll lose everything, because you all listened to the big mouths saying the compan is bluffing, we can do better with the vote no coalition running negotiations.
Get Paul to help you change your tampon Dukie, even if we would have voted yes for that pos TA last year, we would still be in banckruptcy. And who gives a #### about line vs oh, we're all screwed, get over it or get another job.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know why Aviall visited TUL?

[
My neighbor is a manager for Aviall, he said AA is one of thier biggest customers for PARTS, and they are expanding oversea's for parts only, not maintenance.

My neighbor is a manager for Aviall, he said AA is one of thier biggest customers for PARTS, and they are expanding oversea's for parts only, not maintenance.
Thanks for the common sense answer. After finding out that Boeing owns Aviall?

I voted no. But I am not going to whine. There is nothing I can do right now to change what many have been trying to change for 20+ years. Certain OH mechanics also were in favor of GEO Pay and an advanced line premium, but constant attacks by the line against OH on this board have change many members minds. If the line does not like the representation they are receiving than file a DFR and get who and what you want or just continue to whine or quit and go to work for Aviall or TIMCO. I hope they farm you out, that is really what you want.

If you actually read my post, I blamed loud mouths at OH and the line for costing us all $9k plus. I think Owens (a line guy) is wrong for telling his members that we're getting full retro. And I blamed management overall for creating a toxic relationship at AA. It's you guys at OH that are always seeing the line vs OH conspiracy at every post. :ph34r:

Get Paul to help you change your tampon Dukie, even if we would have voted yes for that pos TA last year, we would still be in banckruptcy. And who gives a #### about line vs oh, we're all screwed, get over it or get another job.

I feel sorry for you, having the personality you have. I know we're in for some pain and job loss, but we would have had it with another $9k plus in our pockets, you must just now realize how wrong you all were for listening to all the loud mouths. It seems like "you can't handle the truth"

Yes, Parts only, not maint.

OK, back to basics here. Boeing owns Aviall, and that means Aviall is Boeing. Aviall will not make parts in our hangars, period. If they want parts made, they put in an order over at Spirit, or use another well established supplier .. The main idea is that Boeing may be running the parts division at AA, not making parts at AA in the Turbine Bldg. or converitng Hanger 2 into a parts manufacturing plant.

What does that mean for the Stock Clerks in the system when the CBA is tossed out by the Judge? Boeing could be managing our parts dept.
IMO.

I think Owens (a line guy) is wrong for telling his members that we're getting full retro.

I don't recall seeing Bob posting here or on the video that "we're getting" full retro. I know he has said many times that "we deserve" full retro and should fight for it. Like him or hate him, at least Owens often takes a position that is counter to the companys and fights for his guys like a union man should. More than we have seen out of your past two rollover presidents in ord.

I don't recall seeing Bob posting here or on the video that "we're getting" full retro. I know he has said many times that "we deserve" full retro and should fight for it. Like him or hate him, at least Owens often takes a position that is counter to the companys and fights for his guys like a union man should. More than we have seen out of your past two rollover presidents in ord.
No, he hasn't, but here is one of his posts from Dec 17:

Bob Owens said:
Sure, once we get our retro those guys will leave. Now they are also sticking around to make sure that the pension and retiree medical isn't voted away as well.
http://airlineforums.com/topic/52281-analyst-jamie-baker-says-aa-wont-cut-labor-costs-as-much-as-horton-would-like/page__view__findpost__p__855209

Some members might interpret that as Bob Owens believing that the TWU members might receive a retro pay raise in bankruptcy.

If you actually read my post, I blamed loud mouths at OH and the line for costing us all $9k plus. I think Owens (a line guy) is wrong for telling his members that we're getting full retro. And I blamed management overall for creating a toxic relationship at AA. It's you guys at OH that are always seeing the line vs OH conspiracy at every post. :ph34r:
It is still whinning. Blaming others when all deserve blame. OH only sees what you post. Live with it. Replace the representitive at your first chance.

Yes, Parts only, not maint.

OK, back to basics here. Boeing owns Aviall, and that means Aviall is Boeing. Aviall will not make parts in our hangars, period. If they want parts made, they put in an order over at Spirit, or use another well established supplier .. The main idea is that Boeing may be running the parts division at AA, not making parts at AA in the Turbine Bldg. or converitng Hanger 2 into a parts manufacturing plant.

What does that mean for the Stock Clerks in the system when the CBA is tossed out by the Judge? Boeing could be managing our parts dept.
IMO.
Might make sense if AA was gong all Boeing aircraft, but what about the Airbus aircraft. Under your scenario, is Airbus going to handle their parts inventory for AA? Sounds pretty expensive, do you think Boeing or EAD would contract out such service to each other? Doubt it.

Might make sense if AA was gong all Boeing aircraft, but what about the Airbus aircraft. Under your scenario, is Airbus going to handle their parts inventory for AA? Sounds pretty expensive, do you think Boeing or EAD would contract out such service to each other? Doubt it.

Can a Stock Clerk chime in here?

Think parts for aircraft.....any part, from any mfg. from Aviall.

Aviall orders parts and distributes parts. parts mgmt. Why would they tell Airbus customers to take a hike? Just order the dang parts from Airbus, and be done with it. and then do the mark-up and charge shipping. give volume discounts for big orders too. Simple, eh? Surely the bean-couters will have the fine details all worked out in the purchase contract. And the Co. bean-counters will have a plan to save money. And the Judge will ok any plan that saves the co. money, while the lawyers get rich and we get RIFFED.

New planes under warranty for a time. Cost for those parts should be reimbursed to the Co. All airplane parts are expensive. Will Airbus give parts discount for large orders? Probably.

link here

http://news.airwise.com/story/view/1311769495.html

Check the 6th paragraph, and ....

have a Merry Christmas!

Latest posts