Twaers Lawsuit To Get Full Seniority

Albatroz said:
The Labor Movement might not be dead, but it is moribund. Imagine, what would happen, if you need to take any job action. Will the former TWA workers feel obligated not to cross a picket line?
It is sad that we have arrived at the point where another worker's loss is someone's else gain. Law of the jungle at play here!
We are fighting for crumbs, pathetically waiting, wishing, that someone else misfortunes will save our paycheck.
Management is just loving it...Across the USA.
[post="262129"][/post]​

I would suspect that the law of supply and demand is more at play here. There are too many workers desperate for any kind of paycheck, however low, that we are all headed to WalMart wages, benefits and conditions. Workers are streaming into the country and jobs are leaving in droves.

Wretched Wrench said:
I would suspect that the law of supply and demand is more at play here. There are too many workers desperate for any kind of paycheck, however low, that we are all headed to WalMart wages, benefits and conditions. Workers are streaming into the country and jobs are leaving in droves.
[post="262148"][/post]​

I completely agree.

I too agree, and we are watching the slow death of the middle class in this country. slowly the burner is being turned up and soon it will be to late to react! New World Order Indeed.

local 12 proud said:
I too agree, and we are watching the slow death of the middle class in this country. slowly the burner is being turned up and soon it will be to late to react! New World Order Indeed.
[post="262165"][/post]​

What else did anyone expect with the likes of GW Bush in office? I knew it wouldn't be pretty when he took office the first term, but I never dreamed it would get this ugly.

Diversion said:
What else did anyone expect with the likes of GW Bush in office?  I knew it wouldn't be pretty when he took office the first term, but I never dreamed it would get this ugly.
[post="262172"][/post]​

This downward spiral started before GW Bush got in office.
Anyone remember NAFTA and what Ross Perot said about it?

Diversion said:
What else did anyone expect with the likes of GW Bush in office? I knew it wouldn't be pretty when he took office the first term, but I never dreamed it would get this ugly.
[post="262172"][/post]​

This downward spiral started before GW Bush got in office.
Anyone remember NAFTA and what Ross Perot said about it?

I do agree that GW Bush loves cheap Mexican labor and the more the better in his eyes.
Unforturnately, there are too many other politicians from both parties that think the same way.
They are afraid of offending the Hispanic vote so as a result they set back and do absolutely nothing to stop illegal cheap labor from crossing the borders.

The only thing free about NAFTA is the free[dirt cheap] labor coming into the US.

Hopeful said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="261684"][/post]​
<_< Oh Hopeless! You forgot to give them the web site for more info. It is www.twa-employees-at-aa.com !!!!!!! :p

<_< New twist in the game! It seems the boys in AFW have a new two hour rule! Just two hours of production a day, per person, until we're (MCI) is gone!!!! It seems the last 767 "C" check went out a week late even with blanket overtime! Keep it up boys! We'll have that line of 767s here that much sooner!!!!! You've even got management here talking about it! :p

Since MCI transplant is intent on starting a war between AFW and MCI, I'd be carefull about talking about "late" c-checks. We get MCI's wonderfull pieces of work all the time down here at AFW. Has anyone at MCI ever heard of something called "corrosion", because usually when a MCI "checked" 767 rolls into AFW for rework it has greyish-white powder coming out the seams. :p

We have had some late checks at AFW lately. It doesn't help when the management here "pencil-whips" :down: an internal unfixable oil leak on a 27,000 hour+ engine(instead of changing the engine)causing a war with the test flight crew!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Since MCI transplant is intent on starting a war between AFW and MCI, I'd be carefull about talking about "late" c-checks. We get MCI's wonderfull pieces of work all the time down here at AFW. Has anyone at MCI ever heard of something called "corrosion", because usually when a MCI "checked" 767 rolls into AFW for rework it has greyish-white powder coming out the seams. :p

We have had some late checks at AFW lately. It doesn't help when the management here "pencil-whips" :down: an internal unfixable oil leak on a 27,000 hour+ engine(instead of changing the engine)causing a war with the test flight crew!
[post="262249"][/post]​
:angry: I'm not trying to start anything here! But with 500+ people going out the door here, it piss off more than a few people to hear about a "2 hour rule", and the attitude of our fellow Union Brothers at AFW! (it turns one's stomach!!) With overtime no less!!!!! :down:

MCI transplant said:
:angry: I'm not trying to start anything here! But with 500+ people going out the door here, it piss off more than a few people to hear about a "2 hour rule", and the attitude of our fellow Union Brothers at AFW! (it turns one's stomach!!) With overtime no less!!!!! :down:
[post="262264"][/post]​

I am at AFW and I have never heard of a two hour rule. I wonder who started this rumor? Would you please say who you heard this from ? Company or union it does not matter I along with others would like to know.

MCI transplant said:
<_< New twist in the game! It seems the boys in AFW have a new two hour rule! Just two hours of production a day, per person, until we're (MCI) is gone!!!!
[post="262210"][/post]​

Yes it's union and/or company leadership that spreads lies like this which is the problem. Here we are again putting station against station all on some idiots lies. Nothing new here, before MCI came along, we would hear the same BS back and forth between Tulsa and AFW.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:

[post="262249"][/post]​

You are correct about MCI not knowing what corrosion is or else they did maintenance with plenty of magic pens.
The ex-TWA MD80's take forever and a day to repair in a Heavy C check at TUL because of all the corrosion repairs.

Latest posts