TWU and Teamsters are mirror images of each other.

[quote name='swamt' timestamp='1345516762' post='929641']
What lies rice? List them for us all to see. Name the lies you speek of...
[/quote]
False accuations about the IBT only wanting the AA AMT's DUES to prop up their pension funds. [ This is illegal ]
Lies comparing the IBT to the TWU when they are structured DIFFERENTLY and do not belong to the AFL-CIO.
IBT is only at AA to stop the amfa drive.
Stating that the IBT cannot reopen LBO 2.0 when their legal team says otherwise.

These are just a few of the NUMEROUS LIES that the amfa minions have spread on this forum.

I think we are font size and color impaired...
B) xUT

I will still say that rice and Anomaly have been placed here by the ibt (paid to debate by the ibt/teamsters). So he can take all the time he wants to enlarge font and get colorfull. Still doesn't convince anyone that he is truthfull. Nobody is believing what they are saying. They have been prooven wrong too many times. And when prooven, and confronted, they get very quiet, and post that they will ignor the postings of the posters that brought it all to light. Notice how the "teamsters promice to re-open contract if they are voted in" went away after little Joshua (ibt attorney) stated that they have enough to "challenge the law" which all along they were saying they could do. The teamsters have a very good record of shooting themselves in the foot. Gotta love this stuff, LOL...

AMFA is pathetic. If you were so close in 2003 Card drive why is it TAKING YOU SO LONG TO GET THE REQUIRED CARDS? You've had 9 long years to develop your support base at AA and the IBT has been on the property at AA for ONLY 2 MONTHS!

At this rate you might have enough cards in 2020. Ha! Ha!

Hey Bugboy, why are you so unpopular on this board. It seems your only supporters are your multiple aliases. The IBT is of no concern out on the line. Everybody knows you're in collusion with the TWU to prevent an AMFA takeover. AMFA is inevitable at AA.

Bugboy, why don't you just stay in the suck - it's where you belong. Stop bugging us...... Stick to baggage handlers and such - maybe you can convince them, you're the best union for them as well....not!

False accuations about the IBT only wanting the AA AMT's DUES to prop up their pension funds. [ This is illegal ]
Lies comparing the IBT to the TWU when they are structured DIFFERENTLY and do not belong to the AFL-CIO.
Stating that the IBT cannot reopen LBO 2.0 when their legal team says otherwise.

These are just a few of the NUMEROUS LIES that the amfa minions have spread on this forum.

1-Yes it is illegal. I will not, nor have "I" said this was happening, but, the teamsters have done numerous upon numerous illegal action throughout their existance.
2- The TWU and ibt "ARE" industrial unions, Hello!!
3- ibt is at AA to help stop AMFA from gettin in. Why else would they be welcomed by TWU.
4- ibt cannot re-open the contract that the AA mechs just voted in. They can request too, as any union can, BUT the company has to agree to re-open in order to get it re-opened. And as the teamster attorney has already put in writing, they are supposively going to "challenge the law" now. As far as the teamsters have been promicing, there should be no law to challenge. Again, HELLO??

Come with more. The more you talk the better. Bring on more examples. Let the membership see you guys in action. LOL...

Anomaly and Rice, Answer this. Why would the teamsters attorney (Joshua) say they have ample info to "challenge the law" now? Because they are now "backpeddling" from what they always promice members at all the new carriers they try to move in on. They did it at UAL, Horizon and they tried doing it here at AA. And to this date, they have not "re-opened" any contract at any "newly acquired" airline that they won a represental election at. Make them show you the proof. They cannot. Keep believing the teamster hype boys, and you will end up just like the UAL and Horizon guys. LOL... C'mon Anomaly and Rice, keep it coming, you guys are doing a great job for the teamsters. Just like they did themselves here at SWA. Gotta love this stuff.

Rice, you sure are full of yourself if you believe the nonsense you are putting forth on this thread. The teamsters will NEVER get enough cards to file! They are here to support your lovely TWu, but you should know that already.

Finally you got it. I had hope for you and you finally came around out of the dark side. So did you fill out your AMFA card yet?

Rice, you sure are full of yourself if you believe the nonsense you are putting forth on this thread. The teamsters will NEVER get enough cards to file! They are here to support your lovely TWu, but you should know that already.

The ONLY nonsense I read on this forum is coming directly from amfa.

I will still say that rice and Anomaly have been placed here by the ibt (paid to debate by the ibt/teamsters). So he can take all the time he wants to enlarge font and get colorfull. Still doesn't convince anyone that he is truthfull. Nobody is believing what they are saying. They have been prooven wrong too many times. And when prooven, and confronted, they get very quiet, and post that they will ignor the postings of the posters that brought it all to light. Notice how the "teamsters promice to re-open contract if they are voted in" went away after little Joshua (ibt attorney) stated that they have enough to "challenge the law" which all along they were saying they could do. The teamsters have a very good record of shooting themselves in the foot. Gotta love this stuff, LOL...

So I pulled up the IBT web site to verify your statement above. Guess what I found.

http://www.teamster.org/aamx
Yes, The Teamsters Can And Will Reopen The Contract

Can we make an agreement SWAMT that you were just caught in a lie?

Not the first one, just the most recent.

Anomaly and Rice, Answer this. Why would the teamsters attorney (Joshua) say they have ample info to "challenge the law" now? Because they are now "backpeddling" from what they always promice members at all the new carriers they try to move in on. They did it at UAL, Horizon and they tried doing it here at AA. And to this date, they have not "re-opened" any contract at any "newly acquired" airline that they won a represental election at. Make them show you the proof. They cannot. Keep believing the teamster hype boys, and you will end up just like the UAL and Horizon guys. LOL... C'mon Anomaly and Rice, keep it coming, you guys are doing a great job for the teamsters. Just like they did themselves here at SWA. Gotta love this stuff.

Agreed. Keep believing the IBT posts and with any luck you will be like the Horizon and UAL guys. Both groups having dumped amfa, are now doing much better.

I disagree in with your last sentence 4A. Many still claim this is a false campaign designed to split amfa support, but I disagree. I believe that if amfa stopped right now, the IBT campaign would continue. I have no basis of fact to prove this other than what I have read on websites and the discussions I have had with some of the IBT leaders. But my gut feeling is that this is a legitimate campaign.

Back