TWU DO YOUR PAID DUTIES!

No need to explain anything on my account I was just pointing out the obvious so that Realityck knew who he was addressing. I could care less why you are here or what your motivation for doing so or even who your friends are is to tell you the truth. Just keep doing what only You can do best in being a Reputation Point Expert. By the way I am close to 100 pts. do I get a toaster or a Malkoff drop in for a 2C Maglight? I knew you were the one to ask.

tinker:

When you get to minus100 points, you will do one of two things:

1. you will achieve enlightenment, and your score will decrease back to zero and enter positive numbers.

2. you won't achieve enlightenment, and your score will continue downward towards minus 200.

Sorry, no toaster; but the twu has prepared something for you that you will be receiving pretty soon.

Reactions: 3 people
tinker:

When you get to minus100 points, you will do one of two things:

1. you will achieve enlightenment, and your score will decrease back to zero and enter positive numbers.

2. you won't achieve enlightenment, and your score will continue downward towards minus 200.

Sorry, no toaster; but the twu has prepared something for you that you will be receiving pretty soon.
lol Thanx Bud, You da Man

Reactions: 1 person
That may be the case with Title II but it appears that the measly $40k isnt enough for too many of our guys to sign control of their lives over to the company. (UAL gave $75k). I guess many figure they will keep this till they find something better on their own timetable and not on one the company determines.

In Title II as of Friday 109 guys put in for it with a projected RIF of 179 they are looking at a RIF of 67.

In stores 61 put in out of 172 projected RIFs, knocking them down to 111.

In Maint they are looking at 1701reductions, and only 463 put in so far, they would need 1238 more.

So the company would end up laying off over 10% of its Aircraft Mechanic workforce, its youngest cheapest workers which would drive up costs and the average Age of its mechanic workforce, plus they would not be able to hire any of those kids in school they promised jobs to, that their competitors can hire, because AA would have to go through their own recall list first. AA's loss will be SWA and other carriers gain. My guess is that we will have the oldest mechanic workforce in the industry with an average age well in excess of US's 55. Old and pissed off, a real formula for success!

Senior Owens great predictor!!!

Senior Owens great predictor!!!

Not an AMT, but a retired UNION man still.
Some of you guys make me laugh. Bustin' Balls because Bob Owens is a senior Mech.
Shows me how MUCH some of you DON'T know about Unionism.
Like Bob, where I come from, you get hired(union), take your 'lumps' early on(layoffs etc.), NEVER vote to give Anything away..EVEN if you're laid off, build up your seniority, then reap the rewards of being a senior guy ! !

I don't get it. But then again I'm thinking of a JFK/BOS mentality vs an Oklahoma one.
I've said it a zillion times. With the exception of LAX-SFO-SEA, and a triangle of a straight line from BOS to DCA, then another line from DCA to ORD, then back to BOS, there is NO unionism in the rest of the country !

Reactions: 3 people
Not an AMT, but a retired UNION man still.
Some of you guys make me laugh. Bustin' Balls because Bob Owens is a senior Mech.
Shows me how MUCH some of you DON'T know about Unionism.
Like Bob, where I come from, you get hired(union), take your 'lumps' early on(layoffs etc.), NEVER vote to give Anything away..EVEN if you're laid off, build up your seniority, then reap the rewards of being a senior guy ! !

I don't get it. But then again I'm thinking of a JFK/BOS mentality vs an Oklahoma one.
I've said it a zillion times. With the exception of LAX-SFO-SEA, and a triangle of a straight line from BOS to DCA, then another line from DCA to ORD, then back to BOS, there is NO unionism in the rest of the country !
Hey dumb ass señor doesn't mean senior

Why? And miss the opportunity to break the balls of bootlicking company men who pretend to be Union men such as you?
Senior? 66, you are probably subalterno.

Since when is it anti union to come in and do your job to your best of your ability? Señor Owens y come mierda = same thing.

Since when is it anti union to come in and do your job to your best of your ability? Señor Owens y come mierda = same thing.

Its anti-union to agree to do it for less. Give them what they pay for, no less, no more. Quid pro quo. If they put you at the bottom thats all you owe them.

Its anti-union to agree to do it for less. Give them what they pay for, no less, no more. Quid pro quo. If they put you at the bottom thats all you owe them.

I can agree with that . I will go out of my way to find things wrong with outsourced planes! I hope all of us do the same.

For Every IDIOT in TUL, who voted yes, AND gets thrown to the curb PERMAMENTLY, I say........TOUGH SHIIT. You deserve what you got for Not having any B + B.
BALLS + BRAINS !
Notwithstanding places like JFK/BOS/PHL/DCA who voted NO, the mere fact that a place like AFW(hardly a stronghold of Unionism)(after all it's STILL Texass).....voted NO,.............THAT should have told you something.
THAT should have sent you a Signal..........Ya THINK ????
New Hampsire? Who the hell is from New Hampshire?

It's spelled Texas Dill Weed, Not Texass. This state is infiltrated with millions of northerners that have bailed that Godforasken part of the country in the last 35 years. I wonder why those strong union states are dying while the south is growing. Probably crappy ass unions like the TWU whose only claim to fame is to protect lazy ass scumbags going out of business. The TWU will follow.

New Hampsire? Who the hell is from New Hampshire?

It's spelled Texas Dill Weed, Not Texass. This state is infiltrated with millions of northerners that have bailed that Godforasken part of the country in the last 35 years. I wonder why those strong union states are dying while the south is growing. Probably crappy ass unions like the TWU whose only claim to fame is to protect lazy ass scumbags going out of business. The TWU will follow.

While it's true that a lot of 'yankees' are wanting out from the snow, I do find it INTERESTING that the only areas in the US where property values are rising is up in the 'dying' North (BOS, parts of Connecticut, NYC, SFO just to name a few)
Crappy arse unions you say,..............checked out the Chicago teachers unions lately ????

"Tex-ass", yeah, I spelled it right !
And what is it with you "sackless" morons down there ? I mean I've NEVER seen an area of the country (like below the Mason-Dixon line) That likes the TASTE of "the MAN's ASSS'......'smooch-smooch-smooch' Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!