TWU DO YOUR PAID DUTIES!

US has to do 50% of all billable hours in-house, there isnt a need to try and get work, and they are in Section 6 Negotiations right now.

And as the total headcount of mechanics per aircraft nears that of SWA, our pay should approach their pay.

And if our pay does not reach SWA pay then just wait a few more years when minimum wage will reach our pay. One of the two is going to happen.
One with the TWU
or
the other with the AMFA.

We decide, Sign a card and we can decide our future.

Reactions: 1 person
And if our pay does not reach SWA pay then just wait a few more years when minimum wage will reach our pay. One of the two is going to happen.
One with the TWU
or
the other with the AMFA.

We decide, Sign a card and we can decide our future.
Why won't the TWU supporters answer, they are the ones who were defending the TWU because of the mechanic per aircraft issue.

Im a NYer and living in Texas, if you mean blistering heat as in better you are mistaken!!! I wish i could afford to be living back in NY with the four season instead of just two! Housing affordability is the only reason Im here in Tx.

I feel bad for you Shafted, I really do.
What in hel do they do for excitement in that CRAP hole down there ?
Have DROUGHT partys,.....Humidity Partys,.......+110 degree Partys ?
I can't come close to imagining how F'n BAD the Pizza, or Italian food is there !

Since I LOVE the Winter, and Hate the Summer, I'll take NY/BOS/PHL or ORD ANYDAY over dumps like DFW/ATL/MSY or IAH !!!!!!!

Why is this topic turning into a geographical "My state is better than your state."

Geez, people live where they choose to live for their reasons. And those who don't like where they choose to live should just move or accept their choice and make the best of it.
Don't people know Texas gets HOT before they make the move?

The topic veered off course when a poster made a reference to intellegence being based somehow on the mason-dixon line.
We now return to our regular programming...................

The topic veered off course when a poster made a reference to intellegence being based somehow on the mason-dixon line.
We now return to our regular programming...................

I hear ya...That's when these topics lose their substance.