TWU - "What we are doing is still secret"

<_< ------ Quit crying in your beer, and deal with it!!!----- Pointing fingers at this point in time ain't going to do you nothing!!!!

<_<------- Hey! AA is looking more like TWA everyday! ------And you called TWA a failed Airline!?

Since it seems you are basking in the fact that native AAers are finally "gonna get theirs," you should know that native TWAers are going to get theirs first!

Reactions: 1 person
A very good point. It is obvious that AA has taken the failed parts of TWA and applied it to the business plan that has caused the failure of AA. So in reality TWA is a failed airline twice over. :eek:
You can't compair AA to TWA. AA has had a flawed business plan for a long time now. The TWA guys are the ones who are getting screwed again, that's the guys/gals we should feel sorry for, we are second. Nothing anyone can do about it now but it's not their fault we are in the situation that we're in. Guys that a bashing them should just shut it, grow up and get over it.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't compair AA to TWA. AA has had a flawed business plan for a long time now. The TWA guys are the ones who are getting screwed again, that's the guys/gals we should feel sorry for, we are second. Nothing anyone can do about it now but it's not their fault we are in the situation that we're in. Guys that a bashing them should just shut it, grow up and get over it.

As far as I can tell it is those from TWA, who are comparing their history in this forum. They got screwed, I get it, from my point of view the people at American Airlines have been screwed. We took ours in 2003 and today. Remember that American has lead the way in compensation degradation. It is not, as many former TWA employees state, Americans fault that a once proud poorly ran business was bought out and now part of American, which has been said have a faulty structure.

Since it seems you are basking in the fact that native AAers are finally "gonna get theirs," you should know that native TWAers are going to get theirs first!
<_< ------- I'm not "basking" in anything! I just can't see anyone crying over things one can't control! As for the exTWAers, believe me, I know it! But I don't hear them crying about it!!!!

As far as I can tell it is those from TWA, who are comparing their history in this forum. They got screwed, I get it, from my point of view the people at American Airlines have been screwed. We took ours in 2003 and today. Remember that American has lead the way in compensation degradation. It is not, as many former TWA employees state, Americans fault that a once proud poorly ran business was bought out and now part of American, which has been said have a faulty structure.
it's more like sharing info about it. it's the been there done that thing. more than one bk airline employee has been on here sharing what they've been through because they know more than we do about it. we can just make guesses and pretend like we know. yes, i remember all to well what happend in 03. but know it's out of our control, so just hang on for the ride. it is aa's fault, greed took over. aa wanted the bigger better thing and now it's bit them in the a$$.