TWU presidential endorsement "your thoughts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Truth Will Set U Free said:
Anyone that supports Trump is also a Racist. To THIS day. He has not denounced the KKK. So if you are ok with that FACT, YOU ARE ALSO A RACIST. 

I dare anyone to try to explain how this F$$king Idiot can be good for this country. Don't get me wrong Hilary is no saint. But at least she don't  promote hate like this AZZHOLE does. 

Go ahead and keep supporting him. But at least have the BALLS to say you like him cause he is ALSO a racist just like YOU. 
The word racist has car alarm status to me, it is used so often no one even listens anymore

This subject reminds me of why I spent the last 13 years at AA on Agency Fee/Hand Pay. The union always supports the democrat regardless of their low moral standards, their proclivity to lie under oath, their attacks on their husbands sexual assault victims, and their putting the countries national security at risk by using a private email server in order to hide nefarious activities. Their minions will also inform you that your dues money does not directly support political candidates while failing to mention the PAC's that your dues money does contribute to. All under the false assumption that the democrats are pro-union, what a laugh.

Reactions: 3 people
Birdman said:
This subject reminds me of why I spent the last 13 years at AA on Agency Fee/Hand Pay. The union always supports the democrat regardless of their low moral standards, their proclivity to lie under oath, their attacks on their husbands sexual assault victims, and their putting the countries national security at risk by using a private email server in order to hide nefarious activities. Their minions will also inform you that your dues money does not directly support political candidates while failing to mention the PAC's that your dues money does contribute to. All under the false assumption that the democrats are pro-union, what a laugh.
Ok that's it. I'm out. This is a Water Cooler conversation now. I don't want to get mixed up in this back and forth nonsense and why I stay away from the Water Cooler.

Reactions: 1 person
Birdman said:
Weez what Birdman said is what I meant. I just couldn't get it out

WeAAsles said:
Ok that's it. I'm out. This is a Water Cooler conversation now. I don't want to get mixed up in this back and forth nonsense and why I stay away from the Water Cooler.
Weez your not going to pout and stay off the boards like 700 now are you?

Anyone that supports Trump is also a Racist. To THIS day. He has not denounced the KKK. So if you are ok with that FACT, YOU ARE ALSO A RACIST. 

I dare anyone to try to explain how this F$$king Idiot can be good for this country. Don't get me wrong Hilary is no saint. But at least she don't  promote hate like this AZZHOLE does. 

Go ahead and keep supporting him. But at least have the BALLS to say you like him cause he is ALSO a racist just like YOU.

Looky here, we has us a gen u wine agi-tater ! A smart one too cuz he can look
Into yor soul and tell us what kind of a fella we are just by knowin who we done
vote fer. If that don't beat all, not a very good speller tho.

Reactions: 7 people
WeAAsles said:

No, this is Water Cooler. 10 Women were asked if they would have sex with Bill Clinton, 9 out of 10 said never again.

Birdman said:
nailed it birdman

Worldport said:
Weez your not going to pout and stay off the boards like 700 now are you?
Not pouting, it's called enjoying a much needed day off.

Worldport and Chilokie1
I guess the truth hurt both of your RACIST Feelings. Attack my spelling. Ouch that hurt me soooooo bad. Thanks for not calling me the word we all know you want to call me. 

The fact that you think using the word ( Racist) is like a car alarm. Your Dumb Azz just proved my point. 

Reactions: 2 people
WeAAsles said:
wussy

Worldport and Chilokie1
I guess the truth hurt both of your RACIST Feelings. Attack my spelling. Ouch that hurt me soooooo bad. Thanks for not calling me the word we all know you want to call me. 

The fact that you think using the word ( Racist) is like a car alarm. Your Dumb ### just proved my point.
since you clearly support Hilary I can't imagine you have any comprehension of truth at all.

I believe the first term Obama ran for office they kept changing their endorsement 3-4 times as they were knocked of the running. Then finally Obama was the last Democrat left..so they endorsed him. Just curious what he has done for airlines?

CLTRAT. 
I guess you also are ignorant. IF you read what I posted. I said" I don't think Hilary is not saint". Learn how to read before you also attack me. All of you Trump supporter are JUST like him. Stop being a coward and just admit that you don't like anyone that don't look like U. There I didn't use the racist word. How does the word Bigot fit you guys.

CLTRAT. 
I guess you also are ignorant. IF you read what I posted. I said" I don't think Hilary is not saint". Learn how to read before you also attack me. All of you Trump supporter are JUST like him. Stop being a coward and just admit that you don't like anyone that don't look like U. There I didn't use the racist word. How does the word Bigot fit you guys.

Would it make any of us Trump supporters less racist if we had lets say: Alan West, Herman Cain,or Condoleezza Rice running against the criminal?  Your use of the word "racist" is a text book left wing bullying tactic.  BTW, if it isn't your spelling, you might want to check your syntax.

Status
Not open for further replies.