TWU Retirees are Getting Ballots

Hopefully, the list will be given to an attorney wanting to make a name for himself by getting numerous corporate and union lackies tossed into prison for conspiracy and fraud charges.

Frank

Check on your coworker that just retired around April 28th. Initials GG

Frank

Check on your coworker that just retired around April 28th. Initials GG
Will do.

Just hung up from calling GG - yes, he got a ballot. I suggested to him to sign up for the PIN and VIN as required, if it would allow him to do so. If he was allowed to get a VIN and PIN, I suggested he not vote but to print everything out for proof.

Another CORRUPT ELECTION by the TWU. Imagine that! How in the +_&*&^% can the TWU not know who has been retired for 9 years??? This whole process makes me sick.If the TWU cannot even get the ballot process done correctly how are they going to keep the yes and no votes calculated properly???

Another CORRUPT ELECTION by the TWU. Imagine that! How in the +_&*&^% can the TWU not know who has been retired for 9 years??? This whole process makes me sick.If the TWU cannot even get the ballot process done correctly how are they going to keep the yes and no votes calculated properly???
What ever gave you the idea that "counting correctly" was their intent? You have a helluva lot to learn about what you've been paying dues to.

AMT is my work area got a call from a retiree last night. This guy retired about 8-9 years ago and he had a ballot for this LBO voting. He had questions about the call in instructions and what he was supposed to do with it? I was asked NOT to use the retirees name but I do have it available.

Everyone needs to start calling the retirees that you, ask if they have received a ballot and let's see what is happening here.

Surely the TWU wouldn't include the retirees in the current voting process.

Say it aint so.

That's another problem with autonomous locals, they maintain their own address lists and send them in to the Int'l just prior to voting. If the Locals did not scrub the lists for people not on eligible to vote then they screwed up. This is the Locals fault for sure. I guess we are unorganized, organized labor.

That's another problem with autonomous locals, they maintain their own address lists and send them in to the Int'l just prior to voting. If the Locals did not scrub the lists for people not on eligible to vote then they screwed up. This is the Locals fault for sure. I guess we are unorganized, organized labor.

What a crock of crap! I'll bet you have a few degrees just like little jimmy (before they were proven to have come from diploma mills.)

It's always AMFA's fault, The Local's fault, the Republican's fault, Management's fault.

Could not possibly be that the TWU sucks and needs to be replaced!

That mailing came from ATD HDQ Hurst Texas,
stop blaming others for the inept POS TWU!

No ballot yet guys, ------ Hell, my feelings are hurt, I feel ignored!------ But then again, I only retired three and a half years ago! ----- Hey, at least you can't blame this one on TWA!

I'm not buying it. Next thing I'll read is that black helicopters were circling Tulsa dropping "Vote Yes" instructions.

Time for everyone to don their tinfoil hats.

http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/

It is my understanding that all that is required for an Activation Number and Pin/Bin number is name, employee number and address.

A mechanic in TUL had yet to receive his envelope and called. He was given credentials over the phone. Couldn't anyone do the same?

What a crock of crap! I'll bet you have a few degrees just like little jimmy (before they were proven to have come from diploma mills.)

Easy buddy. Call your Local and ask them if they were asked for the mailing list of eligible voters and they will answer yes. Control your emotions please and make determinations on facts.

It's always AMFA's fault, The Local's fault, the Republican's fault, Management's fault.

Could not possibly be that the TWU sucks and needs to be replaced!

That mailing came from ATD HDQ Hurst Texas,
stop blaming others for the inept POS TWU!

Clear your head. The Locals were all asked to furnish a mailing list of eligible voters, that is where the addresses came from that the ATD used. Call your Local and they will tell you that.

I hear there is a sale at Kroger on aluminum foil. Sounds like you ran out.

Back