Twu Spreading Lies At To Nwa F/a's

We pay our dues to PFAA and Guy Meek had an obligation to participate rather than grandstand over AMFA being left out. No one knows if that meeting, minus the AMFA, would have resulted in some major change that would have saved us ALL from bankruptcy. There is a time when you are elected and paid to represent your coworkers, that you do just that. PFAA is not trustworthy and a merger with them only adds to that mistrust!

The thoughts of a twu supporter at NWA from the twu run pfaawatch site in reference to this article http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsu...cs/12962357.htm Almost sounds twu anti-union like.

Why doesn't the twu allow its members to access their www.pfaawatch.com site. I would think if they are such a great union as they claim, their current members would have a lot of good to say. Give us a signin code twu.

It doesn't really matter what union you have. If the membership doesn't want get involved or doesn't want to fight, these airline management scumbags will destroy you. One of the biggest problems I have with the TWU is that the international leadership does not want the membership to fight(at least at AA) and they want the membership to be as uninformed or uninvolved as possible so they(TWU international officers) can resist any "change from within" to keep their appointed "gravy train"positions. If Thom McDaniel tried to make a run at kicking O'brien and his cronies out of office, Thom McDaniel would probalby be thrown out of office just like Chuck Saulck and Bob Owens were.

The flight attendants at NWA can change unions all they want, but if they ain't willing to go to war against EVIL NWA management. They will just wind up like us mechanics here at AA. A bunch of gutless yes voting cowards.

Well its been nearly a week since Thom McDaniel made an appearence. I guess he feels more at home over on the censored TWU sponsored PFAA Watch board as one of the few non-employees of NWA that the TWU allows to post on that board. Hopefully he is looking into all the charges I cited, if not all I can say is that I'm dissapointed as I felt that he was one of the few in the TWU hierarchy that had what seemed to be the makings of a real union leader instead of a typical business union hack. Whats next, a reversal and the acceptance of the six figure International salary, car and pension? Or is Thom doing like TWU International Rep Bobby Gless, getting paid by the airline so that his compensation is not reflected on the Internationals LM-2? According to the LM-2 for 2003 Bobby Gless worked for free, however when under oath he testified that he was paid around $120,000, from the company, while working as a full time International rep. (Since I started bringing this all up a few things have happened, the DOL has announced a crackdown and enforcement of Lm-10 and 30 filings, Gregg Hall-top dog in AA Line maintenace left and went to UAL, Sue Oliver-head of HR at AA went to Walmart and Art Luby-lawyer for the TWU went to ALPA. Due to the positions they held, all would likely have been "in the know" if not active participants in any scheme to bribe TWU union officials into getting AA the biggest concessions package in history.)

In a message from those controlling that board they claimed to be making an exception because Thom's name came up in discussions, however they did not grant me the same consideration. The Flight Attendants at NWA should take note of this, its what you have to look forward to if you get the TWU. Lies and deception from Jim Little and company.

Thanks to all who provided information on the TWU and posted their opinions!

I just thought I would let you know that the ruling has been handed down (from the AFL-CIO hearing regarding representational rights for NWA FAS) ....

The arbitrator has ruled that AFA-CWA will have exclusive rights for one year to organize the NWA FAs.

TWU and the IAM have been forced out of the representational fight by the AFL-CIO arbitrator.

This ruling is good news (since it will be PFAA or AFA) and we will not have to worry about a splintered vote regarding four union choices.

I just thought I would let you know that the ruling has been handed down (from the AFL-CIO hearing regarding representational rights for NWA FAS) ....

The arbitrator has ruled that AFA-CWA will have exclusive rights for one year to organize the NWA FAs.

TWU and the IAM have been forced out of the representational fight by the AFL-CIO arbitrator.

This ruling is good news (since it will be PFAA or AFA) and we will not have to worry about a splintered vote regarding four union choices.

Dear God, if only the mechanics at AA could be saved from the TWU too.

I don't know why I am even bothering putting this here but I don't know where else to put it, who knows maybe a NWA F/A will stumble across it.

If you guys are afraid to write up any gigs on your aircraft simply tell one of us what your problem is and it will be taken care of with no logbook entry required on your part. We are here to serve you so just let us know what you need and it will be taken care of.

I don't know why I am even bothering putting this here but I don't know where else to put it, who knows maybe a NWA F/A will stumble across it.

If you guys are afraid to write up any gigs on your aircraft simply tell one of us what your problem is and it will be taken care of with no logbook entry required on your part. We are here to serve you so just let us know what you need and it will be taken care of.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you can't be for real?

Thanks for the update Wings. Hopefully you guys can unite your profession, who knows, maybe in a year or so start raiding for the FAs at SWA and AA! Wouldnt that be sweet? One Profession, one union, thats the way to go, maybe down the road all the professions will realize that we all need to stand together against the combines forces of company and government. Staying splintered in business unions is anti-union.

Yes local I am indeed for real. I am so glad you find me so amusing. Have you been taking one-liner lessons from DEAD BIRD? Why do you even bother coming to this forum? I'm sure there is another forum for you to go to and bash your union and your company all you want.

Latest posts