Unemployment security check$

I know we have not seen eye to eye on a lot of stuff but I appreciate the sentiments. Over my life I have found that people tend to rise to the level of their incompetence. Whether it be American or elsewhere, this seems to be quite true. That seems to be the biggest problem with corporate America as well as political America. If we could figure out how to solve that problem, we would be well on our way to solving a lot of the other residual problems.

I liked McCain version 2000. I did not agree with him on everything but he seemed to have integrity. He was not afraid to piss people off or go against the grain at least as much as any politician can with out loosing his/her seat. I wish that he had not lost his way. I think people did not appreciate his integrity and I believe his handlers convinced someone that we the people had no integrity either. What a shame. I do not know if the out come would have been different. Not sure he would be doing much different from Obama (most politicians seem pretty much the same to me) but at least McCain would have put his best foot forward. I cannot help but wonder if he is kicking himself in the pants for allowing him self to be side tracked like that? That would be one hell of a regret to have to live with.

An opposing opinion is healthy and I don't agree with everything and everyone, but I don't disagree with everything either.
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."
-- Groucho Marx
:lol:

Regardless, best of luck to you.
B) xUT

Back to the(my) topic starter for a moment.

I understand that every state got a $25 a week raise to their unemployment checks.

If so,

That means the Massachusetts Maximum is now... $925 "beans" a week.

"What a COUNTRY" :up: :up: :up: :up: