Union Leaders - Confidentiality Agreements

Only if it doesn't prevent them from discussing their findings and other details with their membership. To that end, confidentiality agreements would be fruitless.

That's a real laugher WNP, the information is to be confidential but you can share it with thousands of union members.[BR][BR]What planet are you from?[BR][BR]I see you are still propagating big government, high taxes, and dependence on handouts using images linked from a site that depicts nude males kissing.

Interesting...[BR][BR]What other morals and principles would you sacrifice to save a dollar?[BR][BR]What exactly is a "dipwad" anyway?

[P]Read my response again dipwad. I said, a confidentiality agreement could only be used if it didn't prevent them from sharing the information with their membership. Therefore, since sharing the information with their membership is no different than sharing it with the world, any confidentiality agreement would be fruitless.[/P]
[P]As to my choice of ISP - find me another one that provides DSL service for 9.95 a month and I'll gladly switch. I don't give a rat's ass what they do with their internet space! In the interim.....[/P]
[P]Pucker up!
P]