United for AMFA

The longest and hardest battle is educating those who are not willing to seek out the truth. Spoon feed if you will. Then you have to compete with those, like the ibt, who provide propaganda that is untruthful and damaging to our craft. We are our own worst enemy.

Doug Parker just announced that everyone is getting another 4% raise......
EXCEPT the AMT's.......No joint contract no raise......
Another IAM fail....
Gotta love the New American........

bikeguy said:
Doug Parker just announced that everyone is getting another 4% raise......
EXCEPT the AMT's.......No joint contract no raise......
Another IAM fail....
Gotta love the New American........

Apparently the dispatchers are not getting a raise either and they are quite pissed at the TWU maybe they will be smart enough to vote them out hell knows there are still too many idiots in the AMT ranks who still buy into the cool aid the TWU is selling.

Reactions: 1 person
gtd said:
After a week of collecting cards the response has been great. The common statement is, "finally!" Finally we have a choice. Finally we have hope. Finally we can take back control of our destiny. Visit us at UNITEDforAMFA.com and make a difference. It's time for AMFA. Power to the AMT!
Can you or someone give an update?  I think you guys started late last year, so was wondering how it was going with the card drive at UAL?  Hopefully the AA'ers will be able to bring in AMFA as well.  Good luck gtd, look forward to an update...

Thanks for asking SWAMT. The card drive is going well and the ibt is rattled. So rattled they even dedicated a website to me, one guy. I am flattered. Our dues money at work I guess. Check it out. Here's the link: http://ualmechanics.blogspot.com/

Reactions: 2 people
gtd said:
Thanks for asking SWAMT. The card drive is going well and the ibt is rattled. So rattled they even dedicated a website to me, one guy. I am flattered. Our dues money at work I guess. Check it out. Here's the link: http://ualmechanics.blogspot.com/

OMG ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The website looks like it was put together by a second grader, and it reads at about the same level.

I absolutely loved the hypocrisy in the TWU linked videos, check out all those soon-to-be raiding teamster jackets in that little anti-AMFA get together. Too funny!

Keep at 'em GT. 

Thx for the update. Just remember, the teamsters always attack where the damage is most upon them. Let them put on their dog and pony show, they will do it in on themselves. They did it here with us, at US, and didn't help at AA either. As we wait for the NMB's decision over at AA, hope all your membership is paying attention and watching. AMFA needs to get on the ballot this time around. Good luck to you guys, at least you guys have had representation by AMFA before and can compare the then and now. It should be a no brainer. The mere fact that the teamsters have not provided every thing they promised during their campaign drive, should be enough for change. I believe you guys are still waiting to merge the mechanic groups and both are represented by the teamsters, my gosh how long does it take when represented by the same union? What is the major hold up? Hoping you guys get it done right after the AA guys bring in AMFA in 2015...

Looks like the ibt has decided against the membership's wishes and will force us into their Teamcare health plan. Once named Central States Health and Welfare Plan. Never dreamed it could be so bad. Record profits and the company is robbing us blind while the ibt does nothing. Teamster Power? Don't make me laugh. More like Teamster PowDer. You just can't make this stuff up. Visit us on our facebook site, UNITED for AMFA.

Reactions: 3 people
gtd said:
Looks like the ibt has decided against the membership's wishes and will force us into their Teamcare health plan. Once named Central States Health and Welfare Plan. Never dreamed it could be so bad. Record profits and the company is robbing us blind while the ibt does nothing. Teamster Power? Don't make me laugh. More like Teamster PowDer. You just can't make this stuff up. Visit us on our facebook site, UNITED for AMFA.
Very sorry to hear that the teamsters are forcing you all into the "Teamcare", but not surprising. Typical teamsters at their best. They will push the membership to the side for all their own benefits...