Here's a few major points if/when ratified:
1. 6 year agreement....through April 2009
2. "A" Fund multiplier lowered to 1.35 (from 1.5)
3. "B" Fund lowered to 9% (from 11%)
4. Additional 1% wage cut from the current 29% "interim" wage adjustment
4 pay increases of 1.5% over the life of the agreement.
5. 3 tier pay scale
6. Low Cost Carrier is now labled "Low Cost Operation" and will be flown
by UAL pilots (one seniority list!!) and the company has been given
the latitude to use 737/320 aircraft as it decides. Unlikely to be a
separate entity from UAL. (Huge benefit for the Company. If they
can't make money with this there's no hope for us!)
7. No IRP (International Relief Pilot)provision
8. No Augmentee Pilot on International flights scheduled under 8 hours.
9. Greater responsibility for International F/O to maintain landing
currency or go NQ and lose pay. Could be made up by volunteering for
10. Lowered line guarantee to 65 hours, 70 hours for reserves.
11. Some form of profit sharing tied to others in management (TBD)
As you can imagine there's a lot else but those are the big ticket items. No mention of number of furloughs likely to occur due to the increase in
productivity. Not great but more than likely a whole lot better than you could expect from "da judge"!
P.S. Here's wishing our friends at AMR the best. We really don't want to see you also end up here with us in BK. Best wishes!