united usairways deal may be falling apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys. this one is getting off topic. yes doug had a dui and yes it was a stupid ,unresponsible thing to do in his postion in the company. 3 words. GET OVER IT!! the topic at hand is that this merger may be falling apart but that may not be the case because these guys are meeting in chicago today to discuss this merger. wether doug and company have done a good job running this airline is a matter of opininion. my opininon is if he were not thinking about the best interest of this airline then he would give a crap about finding a merger partner so this airline can survive. we cannot go at this alone. we are in survival mode. wether ual is the right partner or not we will have to find out. call doug what you want but he is not stupid . he knows what he is doing.

times are not like they were before. many of us do not like to hear this. now has he made mistakes? of course. do they have A LOT to learn? oh boy do they do. but these are the guys we have leading this airline and we are just going to have to live with it. to the outsiders on hear who do not recieve a paycheck from usairways but know more about this company than the actual employee. we certainly apreceate your business to our company and your passion towards the employee group. we know it's been a frustrating ride with usairways and you have stuck with us through thick and thin. your opinions and critisism only shows that your care about this airline and it's employees. please understand that we are going through a tough time in the industry . usairways has been the laughing stock of the industry forever. but we continue to march on . we are the airline everyone loves to hate . i swear this website would shut down if usairwyas ever went out of business. i think i went off topic a little bit myself lol. anyway ,we will see what today brings. i do kinda agree with piney though. we should probrably go with some smaller carriers than to take on ual but it is what it is.

Since this is far off topic, and there is news that the two CEO's may be talking today, let's close this one and I will start two new ones.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.