Upcoming Election

First off Observer, I have never stated anything about DOH. If you can find it anywhere please notify me. Second, the promises made by AA to the TWA people are a legal binding contract just as the contract between a union and a company. So, if the contract between AA and the TWAers is broken, there must be a remedy. It is irrelevant what APFA says. This is not under the Railway Labor Act (RLA). APFA was not even a player when these promises were made. It is sort of irrelevant who you elect.

L1011Ret said:
First off Observer, I have never stated anything about DOH. If you can find it anywhere please notify me. Second, the promises made by AA to the TWA people are a legal binding contract just as the contract between a union and a company. So, if the contract between AA and the TWAers is broken, there must be a remedy. It is irrelevant what APFA says. This is not under the Railway Labor Act (RLA). APFA was not even a player when these promises were made. It is sort of irrelevant who you elect.
Billy...

Then, they should solely be suing American Airlines, not the union. There was no binding contract between the union and the TWA union. And nothing that I can see compelled the AA union to acknowledge any of these alleged promises.

Their beef should be with the company which made the promises.

IO,

Your intelligence notwithstanding, there is an obvious gap in your information. A "Well-Informed Observer" would have known that both the union and the company are involved in the lawsuit.

medr said:
IO,

Your intelligence notwithstanding, there is an obvious gap in your information. A "Well-Informed Observer" would have known that both the union and the company are involved in the lawsuit.
Medr...you have proven my point.

A quick perusal of this board, and all threads related to the seniority issue, prove that the TWA people only know how to react with sarcasm and nastiness. Even when asked a simple question, the TWA people immediately resort to name-calling and condescension.

As a bystander, I am hardly inclined to believe anything your group says on here, simply due to your arrogance and rudeness.

How do you expect to win support, or at least agreement with your cause, among the readers on this board, when you are so nasty?

I think all of you, Billy included, do need to get a life.

IntelligentObserver said:
Billy...

You have way too much time on your hands. Get a life, or get a new issue.

Neither AA nor APFA here. I have just observed how twisted you are about this whole issue WHICH DOES NOT AFFECT YOU ANYWAY.

Where is the BS filter on this board, anyway???? I'm tired of having to wade through your endless posts and threads to find something which actually has something to do with the airline.
IO - I am reposting your first posting to let you read it. Are you suprised that people respond in a negative way to you - when you post something like this?

Then you twist it and say others are nasty to you.

First of all - L1011 has always been kind to you and you come back each time and tell him to get a life. He has asked for you to respond what he posted that was misleading - however, you don't want to respond with an intelligent reply - but would rather keep telling everyone to get a life.

Yes, I did call you belligerant observer because that is how your posting came across.

observer, from your tone it sounds as if you have more "vested interest" than what you claim. Are you sure your not j.w. or j.n.? You sure sound like 'em!!!

twasilverbullet said:
observer, from your tone it sounds as if you have more "vested interest" than what you claim. Are you sure your not j.w. or j.n.? You sure sound like 'em!!!
I assume that by "JW" you mean John Ward who is the President of the union which you are suing. I get that you don't like him.

Who is JN?

You are so paranoid. You post, for all the world to see, your assertions, and then when somebody questions you, you either attack or accuse them of being somebody who is involved. Too funny.

Billy...

Neither AA nor APFA here. I have just observed how twisted you are about this whole issue WHICH DOES NOT AFFECT YOU ANYWAY.

Where is the BS filter on this board, anyway???? I'm tired of having to wade through your endless posts and threads to find something which actually has something to do with the airline.
OI - you came on this board to fight and be belligerant.

I find it interesting that you complained about the people posting and stated that they needed to get a life. When you monitor this post All day long.

L1011 kindly ask you to show where he stated something that was not correct - and you ignored to respond to that (because you could not). And still L1011 responds kindly to you. You WANT to respond to things where you can be belligerant.

On Feb 15th - on this post there were 6 different posters and you felt the need to monitor the board ALL day long to respond to 5 DIFFERENT posters.

GET A LIFE!

posting made from 6 different people and your responds:
2:40 you responded at 3:02
3:30 you responded at 4:47
7:37 you responded at 9:47
10:22
10:41 you responded at 11:07
12:02 you responded at 12:02

You spent 9 hours monitoring this one particular post.

I say - GET A LIFE

jsn25911 said:
Billy...

OI - you came on this board to fight and be belligerant.

I find it interesting that you complained about the people posting and stated that they needed to get a life. When you monitor this post All day long.

L1011 kindly ask you to show where he stated something that was not correct - and you ignored to respond to that (because you could not). And still L1011 responds kindly to you. You WANT to respond to things where you can be belligerant.

On Feb 15th - on this post there were 6 different posters and you felt the need to monitor the board ALL day long to respond to 5 DIFFERENT posters.

GET A LIFE!

posting made from 6 different people and your responds:
2:40 you responded at 3:02
3:30 you responded at 4:47
7:37 you responded at 9:47
10:22
10:41 you responded at 11:07
12:02 you responded at 12:02

You spent 9 hours monitoring this one particular post.

I say - GET A LIFE
Dude...you are so tightly wound.

Guess your response is proof that you, seriously, need to get a life, as well. You might also note that I do not only post on the AA board, because, despite what you AA/TWA people might think, the world does not revolve around you.

Sounds like you're getting ready to have a stroke. I love it.