It's Official- Dol Says Install Thb!

jimntx said:
Hey, everybody!!!! Go to the APFA website. They have posted the DOL. Funny thing is, from the look of the reproduction, it looks like someone wadded it up and then tried to straighten it back out again. :shock:

I wonder how that happened???? :lol:
[post="170164"][/post]​

I wonder too, jimntx??? I think it has something to do with the initials JW. John WAArd will now either return to the line at IDF or go work in AA management. Something tells me he had a deal worked out with AA in case something like this happened. Remember JW, don't let the door slam you in the a$$ on the way out! SUCKA!

LiveInAHotel said:
I wonder too, jimntx??? I think it has something to do with the initials JW. John WAArd will now either return to the line at IDF or go work in AA management.
[post="170194"][/post]​

John's last domicile prior to his election as President of APFA was DFW not IDF. If he returns to flying it will have to be at DFW. Unless, of course, he can get a "hardship" transfer to IDF or some other International base that supported him.

jimntx said:
John's last domicile prior to his election as President of APFA was DFW not IDF. If he returns to flying it will have to be at DFW. Unless, of course, he can get a "hardship" transfer to IDF or some other International base that supported him.
[post="170197"][/post]​

I think somehow he got a transfer to IDF while he was APFA President. Maybe Skyyggoddess can confirm this?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? IT IS SHAMEFUL!
This is Liz Geiss, APFA National Communications Coordinator, with a Special Hotline update for Wednesday, August 18, 2004.

The Department of Labor recently counted 16 additional ballots for the position of APFA President. This resulted in a change in the outcome of the election. On the basis of this result, the Department of Labor has expressed the position that Tommie Hutto-Blake should be installed as the President of APFA. The Department of Labor will shortly be providing additional information pursuant to its investigation in the near future.

The APFA Board of Directors will be meeting on Wednesday, August 25th, to consider an appropriate response to the Department of Labor's findings and recommended action, and to consider the further information that is to be forthcoming from the Department of Labor.

This Hotline will be updated as events warrant. Now please stay on the line for the regular APFA Hotline.

LIKE WHAT IS THERE TO DECIDE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED! WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

I think it's time to call the APFA offices and demand that Ward be removed. Let your voice be heard.

AAStew said:
The APFA Board of Directors will be meeting on Wednesday, August 25th, to consider an appropriate response to the Department of Labor's findings and recommended action, and to consider the further information that is to be forthcoming from the Department of Labor.

[post="170250"][/post]​

Consider?......Consider what?.......You just don't CONSIDER what the DOL tells you to do! YOU DO AS YOU ARE TOLD....plain and simple. There is nothing else to consider. :censored: !!!

RogerRoger said:
I think it's time to call the APFA offices and demand that Ward be removed. Let your voice be heard.
[post="170283"][/post]​

Actually, picketing would be a good repsonse. Make sure the media is invited.

CrAAp like that reflects poorly on all members of unions.

AAStew said:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? IT IS SHAMEFUL!
This is Liz Geiss, APFA National Communications Coordinator, with a Special Hotline update for Wednesday, August 18, 2004.

The Department of Labor recently counted 16 additional ballots for the position of APFA President. This resulted in a change in the outcome of the election. On the basis of this result, the Department of Labor has expressed the position that Tommie Hutto-Blake should be installed as the President of APFA. The Department of Labor will shortly be providing additional information pursuant to its investigation in the near future.

This Hotline will be updated as events warrant. Now please stay on the line for the regular APFA Hotline.

LIKE WHAT IS THERE TO DECIDE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED! WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!
[post="170250"][/post]​

Makes you wonder who has the final sayin the content of the hotline? Oh yea jw.

FA Mikey said:
Makes you wonder who has the final sayin the content of the hotline? Oh yea jw.
[post="170311"][/post]​

You mean the same guy who did not share with his BOD the communications from the DOL until after those were made public by others who received the same letters? :rolleyes:

Seriously, is there anything we can do? Has anyone been on 4m? And can someone send me a personal message with the 4m website address?
There are alot more AA people on 4m correct?

AAStew said:
Seriously, is there anything we can do? Has anyone been on 4m? And can someone send me a personal message with the 4m website address?
There are alot more AA people on 4m correct?
[post="170320"][/post]​
If that board doesnt give you a headache nothing will. Go to groups.yahoo.com/mygroups If you are already a member it will come up on your list of groups aafa4m is the group you are looking for.

How scared is jw? How nervous? Alot. All his tales are unraviling faster than he can spin new ones. I found this posted by Sherry Cooper - Aug 18, 2004

John and I have engaged in a voicemail war today. He accused me of misrepresenting the DOL's position and told the rest of the BOD to calm down. I know that you are shocked - but I am the only person he attacked in his voice mail He went on to say that the majority of the BOD wanted a new election. (Not true). John Nikides accused him of hiding the DOL letters and demanded to know when he had received them. I responded by saying that I had received my DOL July 21 letter (extending the investigation) on July 24 and that DOL protocol is that the Union is notified before the complainant (me). Someone else said it before me - but - the wheels are definitely coming off. Everything I said in my earlier letter to fellow APFA BOD members is accurate. John is still hoping for some miracle. It won't happen now. The August 17, 2004 DOL letter makes it clear that the DOL will start enforcement proceedings if APFA fails to "voluntarily" install THB.

hp_fa said:
Actually, picketing would be a good repsonse. Make sure the media is invited.

CrAAp like that reflects poorly on all members of unions.
[post="170294"][/post]​

That's not a bad idea. Picket APFA HQ in Useless with signs that say "Install Hutto-Blake", "DOL says Ward must go and so do we" and any other signs we can come up with.

Mikey...JW is running scared! It's so bad he has crAAped his pants and gone through several pairs of Pampers!

Thanx Mike. I was a member a while back. Don't even remember when. But I don't remember my password or sign in or anything so I am back to square one!
I really think we should bombard APFA headquarters tomorrow with phone calls. Our reps also. I already e-mailed mine. This is truly ridiculous. Is there anyway the membership can bring charges against him for misuse of APFA funds? (I am think of the BOD meetings and all the useless precrastinating he is doing on our dollars.)

Latest posts