Uplifting News Perhaps?

Sorry Folks,
AS Viet era vet, there is no way I can support Kerry. Not so much as he demonstrated against the USA, but he threw his medals away. This is a slap in the face to all of us who have served, There is also a lot of questions about ligitamacy to his purple hearts ( a scratch on his finger).
My country comes first over a USA bassing flip-floping hypocrit.
I don't need to here all kinds of rebuttals. They will not change my vote. But I will ask you to complete your obligation and vote.

DFWCC said:
I don't need to here all kinds of rebuttals. They will not change my vote. But I will ask you to complete your obligation and vote.
Well, no. Now that your mind is made up, we wouldn't want to confuse you with facts.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

DFWCC said:
Sorry Folks,
AS Viet era vet, there is no way I can support Kerry. Not so much as he demonstrated against the USA, but he threw his medals away. This is a slap in the face to all of us who have served, There is also a lot of questions about ligitamacy to his purple hearts ( a scratch on his finger).
The military obligation is to show up and serve. As americans we can protest, bash america, step on the flag etc.
But at least show up for duty.
Speaking as a vet of the first bush war! And in my 10 year military career I never knew I had an option as far as showing up for duty.
Note. I am not a Kerry supporter but make sure your arguments are sound.

PS. I threw all my medal and uniforms away. Am I unamerican for doing so?

Then I have you and John Kerry to thak for helping to protect my freedoms and values. thank you for showing up and doing more for this country than the president and all his boys would have ever alllowed me to do.

THANK YOU!

DFWCC said:
Sorry Folks,
DFWCC,

This will be the FIRST, and probably the ONLY time I'll disagree with you, on these boards.

If you find you can't vote for JF Kerry, so be it.

But as far as hypocrit's go, DUMBYA is one of the worst kind.

While I KNOW that we ALL learned in school, that the good ol' USA was founded on the principle of SEPERATION of CHURCH and STATE, Dumbya is very quick to throw (his) religious opinions "skillfully" up in our faces, by "pandering" to the "religious right" of the GOP, "railing" against Pro "CHOICE", (NOT PRO- ABORTION), and the evils of stem cell research.(The cells that are sitting in a petrie dish, scheduled to be discarded).

DFWCC, That,(Bush) IS A HYPOCRIT !!!!!!!!!

Regards,
NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
But as far as hypocrit's go, DUMBYA is one of the worst kind.

While I KNOW that we ALL learned in school, that the good ol' USA was founded on the principle of SEPERATION of CHURCH and STATE, Dumbya is very quick to throw (his) religious opinions "skillfully" up in our faces, by "pandering" to the "religious right" of the GOP, "railing" against Pro "CHOICE", (NOT PRO- ABORTION), and the evils of stem cell research.(The cells that are sitting in a petrie dish, scheduled to be discarded).
Regards,
NH/BB's
NHBB, he was just here in Dallas yesterday speaking to a Knights of Columbus convention. He said all the right buzz words...Faith-based initiatives, family values, people of faith, yada, yada, yada. He closed with "Jesus loves you and shares your hate for homosexuals and Hillary Clinton." :p

jimntx said:
NHBB, he was just here in Dallas yesterday speaking to a Knights of Columbus convention. He said all the right buzz words...Faith-based initiatives, family values, people of faith, yada, yada, yada. He closed with "Jesus loves you and shares your hate for homosexuals and Hillary Clinton." :p
jimntx;

There are a LOT of states here in this country that are borderline states(Blue/Red).
Large FL. comes to mind.

Heck, ever here in NE, my lil' ol' NH can't make up it's mind what color it wants to be. Even NY, and CA have GOP governors.

Also in "liberal" NE,NH, MA,CT,ME and RI have GOP governors.

But what is even far more frightening than the "Smerking Chimp", is the great state of TEX-A$$.

(Hypothetically), The "CREATOR" could be running for office as a Democrat OR Independant, and the "majority" of (narrow minded) Texans, would vote AGAINST "HIM" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary, REALLY Scary.

NH/BB's