UPS Agreement

I thought I read somewhere on here that the rejected T/A was around 39/hr top out. Guess I have it wrong?
Understand why you guys rejected it for sure!

Btw, I've heard nothing yet re: AFW submittal.

The T/A was rejected for many reasons, not just the hourly rate.

TWU has to go. AMP hasn't a prayer. Bring in the Teamsters!
Can't do it Phat, an independent union is the only way we can go because of the NO RAID agreement. AMP has well over 2/3d's the cards we need with 6 months to get the rest, LET"S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

The IBT is not part of the AFL-CIO, they dont care about a raid.

Better go check out the UA boards, they are not happy with the IBT.

The IBT is not part of the AFL-CIO, they dont care about a raid.

Better go check out the UA boards, they are not happy with the IBT.

While the International has left the governing body of the AFL-CIO many of the Locals remained in the CLCs around the country and their position is they are not interested in raiding, except AMFA. To their credit though Teamsters truckers refused to cross AMFA picket lines in NY. In house fighting within labor stayed in house, they still wouldnt cross over and help management bust a union, any union.

While the International has left the governing body of the AFL-CIO many of the Locals remained in the CLCs around the country and their position is they are not interested in raiding, except AMFA. To their credit though Teamsters truckers refused to cross AMFA picket lines in NY. In house fighting within labor stayed in house, they still wouldnt cross over and help management bust a union, any union.

That is honorable Bob. Good to hear it.

What more do the mechanics in this industry need to see, than a "no raid" clause/agreement between unions(catch all unions that is)of IBT, IAM and TWU? It should be entirely up to the mechanics in the particular carrier to decide who THEY wish to represent them. NOT the "unions"...
Just goes to show they are NOTHING but a dues collecting machine/business. I can just hear it...
"You dont' tamper with our cash cow, we won't encroach on yours...agreed?" "Agreed".

What a fricken joke...
I really, really wish I was back at AA already so I could help you guys get AMP in there.
Signing a card soon as get in-if I get in... <_<

Latest posts