US 750 (PHL-BRU) Today

The OP asked a legitimate question. Why does this have to become another East/West hate fest? If you have nothing informative to contribute toward asking his or her question why not keep your trashing of each other to any of the other 4 or 5 threads created specifically for that purpose?

I respect the fact that the East/West dispute is serious and that both sides have issues with it, but I don't see how polluting every thread which asks a valid question helps your cause? You guys and gals on either side are doing yourselves and your profession a disservice by showing how immature and hateful you can be--which raises the question as to if or how you will be able to work together once this is settled (if it ever is).

Nothing you do or say on this board is going to have an effect on the outcome, so please--keep your trashing of each other to the threads already existing for that purpose....now does ANYONE have an answer for the original question?

Thank you, Art, for a rare dose on sanity on these pages. Not everything has to be an East v West thing.

If you are compelled to support an organization that both undermines your career AND threatens to have you fired if you don't cough up their extortion, then yes everything does become an EAST-WEST thing.

And the solution to this lies completely at the feet of the east, who thrives on the disunity.

They have earned the constant haranguing until the do the right thing.

Reactions: 1 person
And again, this thread is NOT the place for the east/west discussion. It has NOTHING to do with the OP's question...was the 767 assigned to his/her parents' flight the same one which has had consistent problems or not?

Cant a question be addressed without bringing the same fighting to yet another thread?

The OP asked a legitimate question. Why does this have to become another East/West hate fest? If you have nothing informative to contribute toward asking his or her question why not keep your trashing of each other to any of the other 4 or 5 threads created specifically for that purpose?

I respect the fact that the East/West dispute is serious and that both sides have issues with it, but I don't see how polluting every thread which asks a valid question helps your cause? You guys and gals on either side are doing yourselves and your profession a disservice by showing how immature and hateful you can be--which raises the question as to if or how you will be able to work together once this is settled (if it ever is).

Nothing you do or say on this board is going to have an effect on the outcome, so please--keep your trashing of each other to the threads already existing for that purpose....now does ANYONE have an answer for the original question?
Well said.

I find it hard to believe that some of these posters are actually ATP's with multiple ratings when they post childish rants.

Back on topic.

Why does the OP find it so necessary to find out about the specific aircraft? Is it just curiosity?

I'm not sure if there is any way to find that information from the public domain.

Why does the OP find it so necessary to find out about the specific aircraft? Is it just curiosity?

I'm not sure if there is any way to find that information from the public domain.

Yes, it is just curiosity, and nothing more than that. I thought that perhaps someone on this board would have a way of finding out. It's no big deal, and I am certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. They arrived safely, and the pilots were able to make up some time in the air, so they had more than enough time to make their connection.

I truly applaud US for not canceling the flight or delaying it for many hours, as they could have if they had not pulled the 757 from a different route (although I am sure that those who got IDB'd would have preferred a delay of several hours to a downsized aircraft).

Their return flight is through LHR on a 332, so the chances of an MX delay/or cancellation are substantially lower.

Thank you, Art. There was nothing East/West about this incident. All US personnel acted professionally, and to the best of their ability to accommodate the customers. That's what they're paid to do, right? ;)

Latest posts