US Airways & AFA Reach Tentative Agreement

They don't know. They like to throw that phrase around alot so just ignore it.

And you might be right, however, I want to know how he/she can make a statement like that.....how can a west f/a cash a lottery ticket at the expense of an east f/a? That makes no sense what so ever. What am I missing?

That's somewhat inflammatory...

It really stinks.

Many have no idea how bad it is, on so many levels.

It not only replicates the bankruptcy agreement from seven years ago, but, overlaid with what the fa has now, it is negative. It gives the AW flight attendants a winning lottery ticket at the expense of the east flight attendants, but also gives Mr. Parker one, also.

Are the flight attendant negotiators that stupid?

Since you have seen the agreement .....enlighten all of us?

I'm sorry but the tentative agreement stinks and not to divide but anyone on the east that would vote for it needs their heads examined. :blink:
Once again you know everything !!! I guess you ... Being you are the sec/tres of the PHL. LEC and knows all. Now go on an bash commuters and senior people on here and Facebook!!! Yes you MICHEAL. Remember you work for your members!! If the local presidents decide to send it to the members ..we the members will vote on it. IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE!!!!!

I'm sure the contract will wreak of "cost nuetral" when presented, just like every product/service LCC is involved with.

Once again you know everything !!! I guess you ... Being you are the sec/tres of the PHL. LEC and knows all. Now go on an bash commuters and senior people on here and Facebook!!! Yes you MICHEAL. Remember you work for your members!! If the local presidents decide to send it to the members ..we the members will vote on it. IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE!!!!!

Everyone has differing opinions here. That is why we are here. We debate the issues and share and form our own opinions. I am not sure the point of always trying to call someone out is. It does not really matter who someone here is because you form your own opinions based on a multitude of ideas. I could care less who Travel may or may not be. You kind of learn peoples style of posting and know whether or not that poster is sincere in what they post or just throwing out garbage. Remember when someone named ohreally came on here a couple years ago. We assumed who they were but it really did not matter in the end. The info they were posting was fast, ferious, frivalous and self serving. (My opinion only) I guess we are all self serving to a point but you should get my what I mean. It did not matter for me who that poster was because my observation of their posts was not to share info but to berate others for trying to due so. It was not helpful to the conversation in any way.

As far as Travel goes. I will be the first to say that I do not always agree with what they say. I am sure the feeling might even be mutual. However, I respect the fact that what they say here appears to be guenuinly driven by the passion to obtain a contract that moves All flight attendants forward at US Airways. That really should be the only goal here. The information that has been shared by Travel never appears to be deceitful in any way. Sometimes in the heat of the moment we have all said things that we regret later. Possibly the words Travel used to describe his opinion of the information they may have pertaining to the agreement could have been chosen differently. This does not in any way detract from the message they are sharing. From the information they have to work with that is his/her opinion on the subject. You can draw any conclusion you wan't from it. Watching the posts here for the last few years regarding this subject and others I can at least say that his/her message has at least been consistent and unwavering. Their message has been to obtain a contract that benefits everyone and not just move shells around which is what appears to have happened in this case.

Anyway, this is an anonymous web board. You do have to keep that in mind when forming opinions on things discussed here. You should seek info from other sources for sure. You should not vote on a contract based solely on things said here. It still serves no purpose to this conversation to try to out someone here. My understanding is that you guys have a Facebook page to talk on. If Travel or yourself want to tell the world who you are there that is fine. The nice thing about anonymity on this board is the fact that you judge me by what I write and not by who I am! Of course this should provoke some caution and careful consideration of my posts. You at least did not form your opinion based on the fact you just didn't like my face!

In the end this posters message did not change! It appears that based on what they know of your tentative agreement it is a pretty big pile of poo! That is drawn from several years of reading this persons posts and not knowing who or what they looked like. Again, I don't always agree with this posters ideas but feel the ideas they have are not of malintent.

You are right, no one should tell you how to vote. I certainly would not take away what was said as telling someone how to vote. It was a statement made in the heat of passion. Without knowing who this person is, I certainly would not feel that it was an official sanctioned statement from anyone. I would however remind you that your local union leaders were elected to protect your interests. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what your local leaders do with the agreement. In a perfect world you really should not have to vote on it at all if they do the right thing and send it back to the negotiators. (If it does not serve the needs of ALL flight attendants). Reality is that there is tremendous pressure from the negotiators and I am sure some members that have been waiting a very long time for some kind of hope. Trying to out someone on this board will not change any of the true facts that are outside the realm of this board. Just one posters opinion!!

Everyone has differing opinions here. That is why we are here. We debate the issues and share and form our own opinions. I am not sure the point of always trying to call someone out is. It does not really matter who someone here is because you form your own opinions based on a multitude of ideas. I could care less who Travel may or may not be. You kind of learn peoples style of posting and know whether or not that poster is sincere in what they post or just throwing out garbage. Remember when someone named ohreally came on here a couple years ago. We assumed who they were but it really did not matter in the end. The info they were posting was fast, ferious, frivalous and self serving. (My opinion only) I guess we are all self serving to a point but you should get my what I mean. It did not matter for me who that poster was because my observation of their posts was not to share info but to berate others for trying to due so. It was not helpful to the conversation in any way.

As far as Travel goes. I will be the first to say that I do not always agree with what they say. I am sure the feeling might even be mutual. However, I respect the fact that what they say here appears to be guenuinly driven by the passion to obtain a contract that moves All flight attendants forward at US Airways. That really should be the only goal here. The information that has been shared by Travel never appears to be deceitful in any way. Sometimes in the heat of the moment we have all said things that we regret later. Possibly the words Travel used to describe his opinion of the information they may have pertaining to the agreement could have been chosen differently. This does not in any way detract from the message they are sharing. From the information they have to work with that is his/her opinion on the subject. You can draw any conclusion you wan't from it. Watching the posts here for the last few years regarding this subject and others I can at least say that his/her message has at least been consistent and unwavering. Their message has been to obtain a contract that benefits everyone and not just move shells around which is what appears to have happened in this case.

Anyway, this is an anonymous web board. You do have to keep that in mind when forming opinions on things discussed here. You should seek info from other sources for sure. You should not vote on a contract based solely on things said here. It still serves no purpose to this conversation to try to out someone here. My understanding is that you guys have a Facebook page to talk on. If Travel or yourself want to tell the world who you are there that is fine. The nice thing about anonymity on this board is the fact that you judge me by what I write and not by who I am! Of course this should provoke some caution and careful consideration of my posts. You at least did not form your opinion based on the fact you just didn't like my face!

In the end this posters message did not change! It appears that based on what they know of your tentative agreement it is a pretty big pile of poo! That is drawn from several years of reading this persons posts and not knowing who or what they looked like. Again, I don't always agree with this posters ideas but feel the ideas they have are not of malintent.

You are right, no one should tell you how to vote. I certainly would not take away what was said as telling someone how to vote. It was a statement made in the heat of passion. Without knowing who this person is, I certainly would not feel that it was an official sanctioned statement from anyone. I would however remind you that your local union leaders were elected to protect your interests. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what your local leaders do with the agreement. In a perfect world you really should not have to vote on it at all if they do the right thing and send it back to the negotiators. (If it does not serve the needs of ALL flight attendants). Reality is that there is tremendous pressure from the negotiators and I am sure some members that have been waiting a very long time for some kind of hope. Trying to out someone on this board will not change any of the true facts that are outside the realm of this board. Just one posters opinion!!

Point taken... However if you hold a union position and continue to bash your very own members in a public forum via here or Facebook I will call them out on it. Dues paying members have that right. Just like with pit bull ... And she would own it . I respected her for that.

Point taken... However if you hold a union position and continue to bash your very own members in a public forum via here or Facebook I will call them out on it. Dues paying members have that right. Just like with pit bull ... And she would own it . I respected her for that.

God ...Thank you for giving me common sense and the ability to not post my stupidity on public forums! I want a fair contract not an industry leading contract.... Nothing more nothing less! BTW Im not a union supporter nor do I drink the company kool aid! Wow 90% feel the same way.

Hi everyone listen- I don’t come on here anymore and read this stuff , but I can tell you that I am Michael Elias and I am NOT TravelPro72. I don’t know where that came from but it’s blatantly false. As for how people should vote on a TA, should it be sent out- that is their business and no one else’s. I am not telling anyone how to vote. Everyone that gets a ballot should read it, make notes, attend road shows and ask questions.
Someone on FB sent me a pm to come look at this. Again, TravelPro72 is not me and her/his statements are that person’s opinions NOT mine. Hope that clears that up. I don't watch these board so shutting this off- EVERYONE JUST VOTE.
Thanks-

Michael

Reactions: 5 people

I think you have the wrong person DIAMOND !! How nice though, to attack someone by name..but really not know who you're talking to. Someone needs to get his facts straight before throwing around accusations.....

Reactions: 4 people
It really stinks.

Many have no idea how bad it is, on so many levels.

It not only replicates the bankruptcy agreement from seven years ago, but, overlaid with what the fa has now, it is negative. It gives the AW flight attendants a winning lottery ticket at the expense of the east flight attendants, but also gives Mr. Parker one, also.

Are the flight attendant negotiators that stupid?

I love how you...and no one else..knows what's in the Tentative Agreement. It hasn't even been released yet.

Reactions: 2 people
I am my OWN PERSON and come on here with MY OPINION! I don't come on here and attack anyone nor do I go out of my way to make trouble. I don't care what anyone thinks as I will express my beliefs and opinions whenever I want. FREE COUNTRY! I use to post on here all the time along with many others but choose to use facebook as I like the "in your face" and honestly if you will. Everyone hides behind a name on here and makes cheap pot shots at each other. Is it any wonder why it's mostly pilots with 100000's of pages? Nobody finds this place necessary anymore. As for you DIAMONDCUTTER.....Go F yourself. I don't like what you post, never have and never will. There are a few others that I don't like either but I'm sure you know who you are as Debbie holds a short list of friends. Goodbye to this site as well. I'm glad Michael Elias came on here to make Diamondcutter look like a complete and utter IDIOT. Do something else and get your #### together. ABSOLUTE ####! Good Day....Debbie signing off! With the middle finger waving and smoke from the tires of her convertible. ;)

Reactions: 5 people

Latest posts