Us Airways And United "fight Over Air Wisconsin"

USA320Pilot said:
UVN:

With all due respect, in my opinion, you’re a disgruntled malcontent and antagonistic person who deserves none of my time on this message board. It must be miserable being angry all the time.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="255786"][/post]​

320 you are really embarrassing yourself. Why not answer the questions put to you and stop trying to hide. Taking up your marbles and running home to mommy while screaming names at fellow players only worked as a child for you it won't work here.

Still awaiting answer about your credibility from other thread.

Funguy2:

With all due respect, are we a little touchy? I wonder why...

Too bad you're not on the "inside" and in many respects, are truly "clueless".

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Funguy2:

With all due respect, are we a little touchy? I wonder why...

Too bad you're not on the "inside" and in many respects, are truly "clueless".

Best regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="255927"][/post]​

Me? Touchy? Not really.... Just making you actually prove a claim.

By the way, which is it?

Do I have inside information that "you did not get from me"?

Or am I an outsider who is "truly clueless"?

This is absolutely hilarious... This exchange took place within 10 minutes.

Still awaiting your proof.

Funguy2:

I believe it is great that you take the time to read public reports, but how much of that information is real time into the thoughts of the Board or the Executive Suite?

Separately, many times journalists, analysts, and industry observers talk amongst them self and never provide names. Why? Personal confidentiality, personal trust, confidential and non-disclosure agreements, and SEC guidelines prevent such disclosure. However, do conversations occur that pass along information? Absolutely.

In regard to me, how many times did I say that US Airways could sell items like MDA assets, PSA, Piedmont, or other assets, and people like your self said it could not happen?

Who first said that MDA was not being merged into the mainline because its assets could be sold?

Who first said on this website that US Airways was negotiating with its affiliate carrier’s to lower the “fee for serviceâ€￾ contracts, which is a significant bottom line savings?

Guess what, I did not get that information from a public report.

In regard to revealing sources, I will never, ever do that regardless how much people want me to do so. Why? I will not breach their trust and confidence.

Also noteworthy, many times people will not allow their name to be printed because they cannot take the personal insults, lack of decorum, or bashing that occurs on the Internet. Why? It’s too painful and they will not “bare their soulâ€￾ in public.

Me on the other hand, I personally could care less about the insults made by people I know are truly uninformed and clueless.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

A legend in his own mind!

If you could care less about insults, why do you turn around and insult people?

You really should call the EAS.

Whlinder:

Whlinder said: “You know what else is hilarious?â€￾

USA320Pilot comments: What, Chip Mayer’s dad? By the way, where did you get that picture?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

whlinder said:
You know what else is hilarious?

That photo, for one, is NOT hilarious. You are uninformed to the point of being rude. Why don't you find out a little about the man pictured..who has nothing to do with 320. Find out how that man died. Find out who's father he REALLY is. You guys need to check your facts. And for the LAST time, 320's comments are only HOSTED at a web site that HAPPENS to be owned by different pilot named Chip.
Greeter (how would you like somebody posting a picture of your dead dad and using it to make fun of someone else?)

funguy2 said:
I agree... but let's remember, UAL has absolutely no "right" to know what deals its vendors strike with other customers.
[post="255914"][/post]​

I agree completely, but in a sense you've got to admire them for trying...

Jim

USA320Pilot said:
In regard to me, how many times did I say that US Airways could sell items like MDA assets, PSA, Piedmont, or other assets, and people like your self said it could not happen?

Who first said that MDA was not being merged into the mainline because its assets could be sold?

Who first said on this website that US Airways was negotiating with its affiliate carrier’s to lower the “fee for serviceâ€￾ contracts, which is a significant bottom line savings?

Guess what, I did not get that information from a public report.

In regard to revealing sources, I will never, ever do that regardless how much people want me to do so. Why? I will not breach their trust and confidence.

Also noteworthy, many times people will not allow their name to be printed because they cannot take the personal insults, lack of decorum, or bashing that occurs on the Internet. Why? It’s too painful and they will not “bare their soulâ€￾ in public.

Me on the other hand, I personally could care less about the insults made by people I know are truly uninformed and clueless.

Just a few comments:

1. So you are admitting to divulging insider information! Thank you. That really does make my point easier to make.

2. I read on these forums somewhere that you revealed your source of ICT/UCT speculation to be comments made personally to you and the rest of the crew of a US Airways flight by then CEO, Dave Seigel. So much for "never, ever" revealing sources. (Could not find the post again... maybe I'll keep looking)

3. Picture it. Its May 1946. President Harry S. Truman calls me, funguy2 into the oval office! Can you believe it? He then tells me that the USA is considering dropping something called an atomic bomb on Japan to end the war. Now which is worse: revealing the plans to drop the atomic bomb or revealing your source was Harry S. Truman? My answer: revealing the plan is far more damaging than the source. That is the point. Extreme example maybe, but the point should be clear.

4. I believe what I said in regards to selling MDA/ALG/PDT, was that its not in the best interests of the company to do so. That it would indicate a breaking up of the company for cash, and it was unlikely US Airways could survive if it began selling important pieces of itself.

USA320Pilot said:
Eye:

I accurately predicted almost everything about the 2000 merger attempt before it occurred and guess what, I do not have ESP. If I reveal a source in confidence they will never tell me anything again and I will not lack character.

I will not destroy trust and confidence for you or anybody else. Believe what you want, I personally do not care...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="255872"][/post]​

If that isn't the most insane thing I ever read. Ok it isn't but still.

So everyone even your so called insiders and confidants know that about you . Please tell us why would they confide in you a known blabbermouth and compromise their postion unless of course you were just used to spread disinformation? Do you think if you were really getting inside information that you couldn't be heard accountable?

How about you fess up there 320 did you trade USAirays stock in your 401k or otherwise based on that information back before the merger was announced? Inquiring minds want to know. Is that why you are so well off now like you claim? Has the "statue of limitations" ran out? Busdriver that was intentional slip on "statue"

PineyBob said:
YEAH! Opinions are like Arseholes everyone got one! At least Jim & I are free thinkers not "Cut & Paste" artists.
[post="255968"][/post]​
Yup you and Jim the only free thinkers here. You never cease to amaze me how you need to jump in with your comment and include yourself with your big "I" in there.

USA320Pilot said:
Separately, many times journalists, analysts, and industry observers talk amongst them self and never provide names. Why? Personal confidentiality, personal trust, confidential and non-disclosure agreements, and SEC guidelines prevent such disclosure. However, do conversations occur that pass along information? Absolutely.

[post="255936"][/post]​

And how many of those that you name above would give that information knowingly to a internet blabbermouth that will be posting it on a message board as soon as he can get his hands on his laptop? Absolutely none unless it is disinformation and/or they are using you.

PineyBob said:
Well I happen to like Jim a great deal. He is open minded and not a barrel of negativity but rather objectivity from hi unique perspective of years and years of flying for a living.  Something that near as I can tell have never done.

He has gently corrected me when I'm wrong. To many times I'm afraid. I respect him so shoot me if you like. I say it how i feel it.
[post="255970"][/post]​

I totally agree with your statement regarding Jim in this post.

Don't mince my words from other post though. You seemed to imply you and Jim are only free thinkers in existence here. I tend to think everyone on here including ones I don't agree are free thinkers. The big thing to me was how you had to praise Jim while throwing your name in the hat with him. The "I" syndrome you are inflicted with.

Before you say you don't care what I think let me say I don't care that you don't care. It is what it is.

Back