SpinDoc said:
700:

3. There is a follow-on effect from the
Christmas meltdown. The publicity
generated by that single event is causing
more people to contact the DOT, even if
their bags are delayed less than 24hrs.
[post="267639"][/post]​
Imagine that, someone actually complaining because their luggage didnt arrive at the same time the they did... of all the nerve. :shock:

tug_slug said:
Imagine that, someone actually complaining because their luggage didnt arrive at the same time the they did... of all the nerve. :shock:
[post="267652"][/post]​

Hey tuggy you know there is a lots of reason why bags get left behind
some dumb ramper could deliver it to the wrong plane because they neglected to update their RGG
another reason like i witness the other day in CLT a bag fell off a cart and do you believe it took 15 minutes for a responsible ramper to stop and ick the bag up..

I witnessed 15 minutes and a total of 15 plus rampers both mainline and express employee driving by some even looking at the bag and just kept going

another reason is tsa maybe they suspected something and kept your bag and by time they sent it the flight let

I think the DOT stats say it all.

The Company CAN NOT , cut cut and cut some more and think all is well. UNCLE AL MUST GO ! ! ! ! Years ago Delta cut several thousand employees only to give them a short vacation. After the Complaints sky rocketed, they brought most back because DELTA MANAGEMENT saw their mistake. Earth to uncle AL, WE ARE IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Hope777,

I agree with you completely. Cuts were made which far exceeded the capacity to operate efficiently, and when things imploded, NO ONE took responsibility. As my esteemed friend Piney Bob says, "Those who fail to plan plan to fail".

I will say however, that the fact that my experiences throughout the system continue to be outstanding is entirely due to the dedication and hard work of you and your colleagues....and this is something which my travelling and FFOCUS colleagues CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR...I firmly believe that without the extraordinary front line employees at US Airways, the doors would have shut long ago. It is too bad that we realize it but those who are in control (allegedly) don't.

I have a 3 day trip beginning tomorrow, and will post a trip report on my new blog.

My BEST to you all.......

Back