US Airways Death Watch

N513AU

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Three days left.....hope is gone, our careers are finished, McDonalds here we come. All we can hope for is that our disaster will spread and that our misery will pass on to other airlines. At least we know that UAL is going away soon, too. At least it looks like the end is near for this joke of a company. I gave six years of my life and I get the shaft. Now there is nothing left to go to but the unemployment line where there are thousands, if not millions, of other people who will get hired before me and instead of me. There is no hope for our business. The great depression is here.

N513AU
Ive been here 15 years and my days are numbered as well its not the end of the world, things will get better.

Look at it this way... you were look'n for a job when you found this one!

Tug

Six years of your life. Oh, boo hoo hoo.
Yeah, you really helped build this airline.
Get a life.

a babe in the woods...you should have been here in the glory days...when it was actually a career and fun..you have not put in nearly enough time to complain,just be glad it wasn't longer for you

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/17/2002 11:10:45 PM tadjr wrote:
[P]Just a question to anyone who cares to answer. If RSA says chapter 7, is there still a possibility for someone (TPG?) to step in and say they want to take over the DIP as before, pay RSA their investment and proceed with reorganization? Is this even a possibility in court?[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]union told us in bronners deal he redid last week or so,he got ownership of the shuttle and gates at various stations i can't remember right now.they are worth his 3-500 million investment.he now OWNS THESE ASSETS.remember he also has a fleet of 37's and a few '57s....he could probably start up an east coast gig on his own.we've been swindled,screwed and stewed.he gets his stuff up front in ch7-we get screwed.

Just a question to anyone who cares to answer. If RSA says chapter 7, is there still a possibility for someone (TPG?) to step in and say they want to take over the DIP as before, pay RSA their investment and proceed with reorganization? Is this even a possibility in court?

BLOCKQUOTE]

[/P]union told us in bronners deal he redid last week or so,he got ownership of the shuttle and gates at various stations i can't remember right now.they are worth his 3-500 million investment.he now OWNS THESE ASSETS.remember he also has a fleet of 37's and a few '57s....he could probably start up an east coast gig on his own.we've been swindled,screwed and stewed.he gets his stuff up front in ch7-we get screwed.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Look at the industry, why would anyone want to start another airline now?

[DIV][FONT face=Arial size=2]There was a question regarding us air posting Gates in certain cities as collateral for the loan, I know this matter was sent to the courts by the MASSPORT who owns BOS. What was the ruling? [BR][/FONT][/DIV]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/18/2002 2:16:21 AM tug_slug wrote:
[P]BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR][BR]union told us in bronners deal he redid last week or so,he got ownership of the shuttle and gates at various stations i can't remember right now.they are worth his 3-500 million investment.he now OWNS THESE ASSETS.remember he also has a fleet of 37's and a few '57s....he could probably start up an east coast gig on his own.we've been swindled,screwed and stewed.he gets his stuff up front in ch7-we get screwed.[BR]----------------[BR][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]Look at the industry, why would anyone want to start another airline now?
[P][/P]----------------
[BLOCKQUOTE][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]no but say he sells the shuttle and gates to whoever,gets his DIP money back,but sells with the stipulation that you lease his planes with the deal?he gets his DIP monies plus RSA gets an income return also.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/17/2002 6:41:20 PM N513AU wrote:

Three days left.....hope is gone, our careers are finished, McDonalds here we come. All we can hope for is that our disaster will spread and that our misery will pass on to other airlines. At least we know that UAL is going away soon, too. At least it looks like the end is near for this joke of a company. I gave six years of my life and I get the shaft. Now there is nothing left to go to but the unemployment line where there are thousands, if not millions, of other people who will get hired before me and instead of me. There is no hope for our business. The great depression is here.
----------------
[/blockquote]
N513, you are one of the most negative, self-serving individuals to post on this message board, six years for you is six years too long, get a real life !

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/17/2002 6:41:20 PM N513AU wrote:
[P]Three days left.....hope is gone, our careers are finished, McDonalds here we come. All we can hope for is that our disaster will spread and that our misery will pass on to other airlines. At least we know that UAL is going away soon, too. At least it looks like the end is near for this joke of a company. I gave six years of my life and I get the shaft. Now there is nothing left to go to but the unemployment line where there are thousands, if not millions, of other people who will get hired before me and instead of me. There is no hope for our business. The great depression is here. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]roses are red ,[BR]violets are blue,[BR]two more days,[BR]you will be too

The Shuttle is bleeding more cash than most of the system anyway. Other than the slots it is worthless. The Shuttle was on the way out when we bought it from Trump due to the high speed train service. Give Bonehead the Shuttle and wish him well.