Us Airways Moving To Alabama

I totally understand "OldGuyInPa", I was also miserable when I lived in PA ..then I moved far away and discovered there is a whole other world!! You love being negative...it's OLD already!!!

Actually PA is nice. So was CA,NV,AZ,WA,MD....

This just ain't the same business it was 3 decades ago....

Looking forward to a new career...and soon !!!!

Catch our Smile.............

You have chosen to ignore OldGuyinPA. View this post · Un-ignore OldGuyinPA

This is all I see when I come across his posts. It's really kinda nice. And no, he is not alone on my "ignore list". After a few posts from certain people...you know where they stand-which is fine. I don't care to read the same argument over and over........ :rolleyes:

ACrazy8 said:
You have chosen to ignore OldGuyinPA. View this post · Un-ignore OldGuyinPA
This is all I see when I come across his posts. It's really kinda nice. And no, he is not alone on my "ignore list". After a few posts from certain people...you know where they stand-which is fine. I don't care to read the same argument over and over........ :rolleyes:
[post="171736"][/post]​

excellent!

well said !

By the way, what is the difference in state taxes between the two states? There might be a huge savings involved just in that and there might be some additional tax savings in AL (Business license etc) involved. That by it self could amount to a pretty high $$$$ amount.

Just Plane Crazy said:
By the way, what is the difference in state taxes between the two states? There might be a huge savings involved just in that and there might be some additional tax savings in AL (Business license etc) involved. That by it self could amount to a pretty high $$$$ amount.
[post="171750"][/post]​

that is a great question....

check this out

Best States for Keeping Salary 1. Wyoming 2. Alaska 3. New Hampshire 4. Nevada 5. Tennessee 6. Washington 7. Florida 8. South Dakota 9. Texas 10. Alabama

Best States for Retirement 1. Hawaii 2. Wyoming 3. Delaware 4. Colorado 5. Arizona 6. Alabama 7. Nevada 8. Louisiana 9. Alaska 10. Washington

alabama in the top 10 on both lists.....florida is nbr 7 for keeping salary...not too far a commute from mobeel alabama.

http://www.forbes.com/finance/feeds/mstar/..._16175_132.html

us0004us said:
that is a great question....

check this out

Best States for Keeping Salary 1. Wyoming 2. Alaska 3. New Hampshire 4. Nevada 5. Tennessee 6. Washington 7. Florida 8. South Dakota 9. Texas 10. Alabama

Best States for Retirement 1. Hawaii 2. Wyoming 3. Delaware 4. Colorado 5. Arizona 6. Alabama 7. Nevada 8. Louisiana 9. Alaska 10. Washington

alabama in the top 10 on both lists.....florida is nbr 7 for keeping salary...not too far a commute from mobeel alabama.
http://www.forbes.com/finance/feeds/mstar/..._16175_132.html
[post="171763"][/post]​

I would choose Nevada. Is in both list’s and has more entertainment! :D

I think I may know who OldGuyinPA is...

I love San Diego too.

Oh, and if the company tries to move me to Mobile, AL.....goodbye! Been there, hated it. Mobile is kinda like Pittsburgh - it needs to be hit with an H-bomb to rid itself from the rest of the U.S. Nothing but mentally challenged rednecks and people with speech impediments there(come to think of it, most southerners seem to share the speech impediment, however I digress...). From PIT to MOB is just going from bad to bad. :shock: :shock: :shock:

gulf-shores-beach-photos-adults1.jpg

I could deal with it .... http://www.gulf-shores-alabama.net/beach-photos.html

Hey that's my brother .... lives over in Butler PA ... were did you find the picture....

us0004us said:
thats an ic light drinker from the burg!
[post="172138"][/post]​

C'mon now, you know pefectly well that is wrong. If I wanted to post a picture of a Pittsburgher, he would be wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd tee shirt and have a mullet haircut.

Alabama - rockets, rednecks, oil, inbreeding.

Pittsburgh - 1970's camaros, mullets, old people, corrupt politicos.

Charlotte - Bankers, fishing, 400 lb white teenage girls, Billy Graham.

Fort Lauderdale - Intercoastal Waterway, beaches, Coke Smugglers, The Dollhouse.

Philadelphia - Cheesesteaks, US Airways, Sistas, Addytood.

New York City - Miranda, Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha.

New Jersey(Newark) - Sopranos, Gay governors, The Turnpike, Big hair.

And the list goes on... :rolleyes: :D