Us Airways' Troubles Hit Home

PineyBob said:
How do you know they aren't?
PineyBob, management is too uptight to be smoking ganja. If they were it would be a happy work place mon. This isn't a personal attack on management just a Jamaican conspiracy. Speaking of mon, where is LavMon?

Heinrich said:
Why do you guys insist on personally insulting USA320Pilot? I can understand disagrement, but why don't you stick to facts? I don't recall seeing any statement, adjective, or message that was a personal insult to any of you. You guys need to take a long look in the mirror, or else take 10 seconds before posting. If a person were judged at the end of his life only by postings here, USA320Pilot come out far ahead of the most of the rest of you.
you are looking here at part of the problem....we have all demanded "facts" from the person you have mentioned....the only thing we get is FUD...after repeated requests for facts regarding posted information from this person...we only get silence.
so it seems silence is this persons method of retreat from the truth.
we deal with many posts from this individual on a daily basis...some quite timely and informative...however,many seem to be full of booloney..and as to the authors claims...most are crapola.

Hey there was good news in the article!

On the positive side, Fay said there are new orders rumoured for Bombardier's Dash-8 turboprop aircraft and Global Express business jets.

Just can't get rid of those props!!!!!!

delldude said:
you are looking here at part of the problem....we have all demanded "facts" from the person you have mentioned....the only thing we get is FUD...after repeated requests for facts regarding posted information from this person...we only get silence.
we deal with many posts from this individual on a daily basis...some quite timely and informative...however,many seem to be full of booloney..and as to the authors claims...most are crapola.
He does provide facts when facts are there ie articles statements etc. This board is mostly opinions , and he has one whether you like it are not he is correct most of the time !

usfliboi said:
delldude said:
He does provide facts when facts are there ie articles statements etc. This board is mostly opinions , and he has one whether you like it are not he is correct most of the time !
When someone makes a threat telling us the company is gonna invoke the "painful" clause in OUR contract and he is called out to provide facts and he ignores them, it does no good to the atom of credibilty he might have left.

All it actually does is make himself look even worse.

He has been asked at least 10 times to provide us with the facts and he has not, he is nothing more then a fabricator of the facts or he is trying to scare everyone else to protect is own hyde at the expense of everyone elses.

Correct most of the time? Are you reading the same board as everyone else?

UCT
ICT
UAL going out of business

Do I need to go on?

I'm a little surprised that the CRJ order would be in trouble. For Bombardier to keep up with Embraer, they usually do a good job of getting the Canadian government to back the financing for their CRJ orders. Most recently Bombardier / Canadian government has done so for NW and UAL (Pinnacle I believe but I can't recall the UAX carrier, Skywest or ACA or both).
I'm a little surprised the Canadian government hasn't been suckered into financing the US Airways Bombardier CRJ order.

Latest posts

Back