US Airways' Wholly Owned Subsidiary America West Holdings Corporation

Do you have comprehension problems?

When SCS is granted the union that gets it CBA is the one everyone falls under.

PSA and PI, both went under the US IAM CBA, as did Trump Shuttle.

TWA employees went under the AA contract.

Republic employees under the NWA contract.

Do I need to continue?

please continue

the aforementioned were buy-outs, especially that you mentioned twa ansd aa, twa's POR was formulated that as they exit ch.11 they were going to a different company, where is there cba taking precedence, or not being changed per the por as you keep saying...

Where in the SCS ruling does it say that the IAM CBA is the surving CBA????

Piedmont and PSA merged with US Airways.

Listen if you are not gonna comprehend the information given to you then stop asking the same question.

SCS is all about that, I have been through several mergers, have you?

That is how the process works.

Piedmont and PSA merged with US Airways.

Listen if you are not gonna comprehend the information given to you then stop asking the same question.

SCS is all about that, I have been through several mergers, have you?

That is how the process works.

Then you can not anwer it because the SCS does not state that the IAM CBA automatically survives..
I really don't care about the past of the old US, but this merger involves ME, and I do want a say in my future, you can roll over and take what you are given, or stand with us and fight for a better contract... which do you chose

Still waiting on an answer UW

What would you do if you were in our place ,right here,right now???

P.S. I just read all 25 pages of the SCS as it was released from the NMB site... and guess what, it says that until a representative is determined, then no TRASITION AGREEMENT can be reached.....
do you dare to Tu' Comprende amigo

For the numerous time.

Single Carrier Status means everyone falls under the union that was granted the status, then everyone falls under the CBA with a transition agreement negotiated.

That is how the system works, do I have to explain it to you a million times?

For the numerous time.

Single Carrier Status means everyone falls under the union that was granted the status, then everyone falls under the CBA with a transition agreement negotiated.

That is how the system works, do I have to explain it to you a million times?

Yes, that is what the IAM is telling you it means

What the NMB says in the SCS ruling does not say that.. if that is the case we would be under the CBA NOW...

That is why we have questioned the IAM's philosphy and wanted answers from them.

Where does it say in the NMB SCS ruling that the IAM has the representation declared to them???

Go back and read the REAL NMB ruling, not the talking points from the IAM

Are you that thick headed?

The SCS just says the carrier are operating under one unit and the IAM is the surviving representive.

Let me explain this to you for the LAST TIME!

SCS means everyone will be transitioned to the US Airways CBAs with a transition agreement negotiated to bridge the differences.

It happens in ALL Airline mergers and buyouts.

For example
Piedmont and PSA all went under the US Air CBAs.
Capitol all went under the UAL CBAs.
Ozark all went under the TWA CBAs.
TWA all went under the AA CBAs.
Reno Air all went under the AA CBAs as did Air Cal.
Empire went under the Piedmont CBAs.
Republic when under the NWA CBAs.
Trump Shuttle went under the US CBAs.

If you don't understand the meaning of SCS, go call the NMB or your ibt rep, they will explain it to you, but it would be a waste of time as you don't want to understand it or believe it.

Even the ibt's propaganda says the IAM CBA will be the surviving CBA no matter what.

Are you that thick headed?

The SCS just says the carrier are operating under one unit and the IAM is the surviving representive.

Let me explain this to you for the LAST TIME!

SCS means everyone will be transitioned to the US Airways CBAs with a transition agreement negotiated to bridge the differences.

It happens in ALL Airline mergers and buyouts.

For example
Piedmont and PSA all went under the US Air CBAs.
Capitol all went under the UAL CBAs.
Ozark all went under the TWA CBAs.
TWA all went under the AA CBAs.
Reno Air all went under the AA CBAs as did Air Cal.
Empire went under the Piedmont CBAs.
Republic when under the NWA CBAs.
Trump Shuttle went under the US CBAs.

If you don't understand the meaning of SCS, go call the NMB or your ibt rep, they will explain it to you, but it would be a waste of time as you don't want to understand it or believe it.

Even the ibt's propaganda says the IAM CBA will be the surviving CBA no matter what.

again, I just read the NMB very own release, it does not name the IAM as the representative!!!!!
the ibt's propaganda says that the IAM and the COMPANY believe that the IAM CBA will be the surving contract, but that is not guarenteed

read chapter 45 section 12 # 4 and it describes the representational selection for corporate mergers and such!!!!

Let me explain this again.

Once the SCS is declared the IAM filed for representation of all the effected employees.

The NMB will not certify the IAM yet as the ibt has filed for an election. If the ibt did not file for an election the NMB would certify the IAM as the representitive for all.

If the ibt does not have enough cards then the NMB will rule on the IAM filing and certify them as the representitive.

Can you finally understand it?

nothing on tv tonite? :lol:

nada here. it is just that the facts are in his way and he can't see them......

So to quote him" The NMB will not certify the IAM yet as the ibt has filed for an election. If the ibt did not file for an election the NMB would certify the IAM as the representitive for all."

that means then when the IBT wins the election and is declared the rep, then everyone falls in place under our contract!!!!!!

if he has the nads to call me thick headed and say I have comphrension problems, then maybe he should read the SCS ruling before he makes statements to the contrary!!!

nada here. it is just that the facts are in his way and he can't see them......

So to quote him" The NMB will not certify the IAM yet as the ibt has filed for an election. If the ibt did not file for an election the NMB would certify the IAM as the representitive for all."

that means then when the IBT wins the election and is declared the rep, then everyone falls in place under our contract!!!!!!

if he has the nads to call me thick headed and say I have comphrension problems, then maybe he should read the SCS ruling before he makes statements to the contrary!!!
hey 700 why does the IAM keep sending me crap trying to convince me to vote for them, how the IAM will bring back 500 jobs that are more senior to me why would i want that i rather stick with the money and vac. than set me up for a greater chance of layoff

Everyone does not all under place under the ibt contract.

A change of representation does not changet the CBA.

Even your ibt local 104 web page says so.

Don't let the facts get in your way.