US getting kicked out of Star Alliance

A330US

Senior
Aug 10, 2005
Tuesday i headed out for CLT-SFO....the non-rev check in took about 45-60 mins...because of shares..printed one boarding pass with seat numbers and the rest without them.
SHARES SUCKS FOR SURE

and a gate agent told us that if US has 30 days to get their act together or they are out of the Star Alliance

the airline is gone into big time trouble now....agents are saying that their is alot of lost revenue already

i dont blame people at all.
hope everything changes for good

Tuesday i headed out for CLT-SFO....the non-rev check in took about 45-60 mins...because of shares..printed one boarding pass with seat numbers and the rest without them.
SHARES SUCKS FOR SURE

and a gate agent told us that if US has 30 days to get their act together or they are out of the Star Alliance

the airline is gone into big time trouble now....agents are saying that their is alot of lost revenue already

i dont blame people at all.
hope everything changes for good

You took a gate agent's word for it? You'd be better off asking a ramper...or an inflight :lol:

I non-revved twice today and used kiosks (on both west and east metal) and had no problem. Since I'm non-revving my boarding passes always print out with no seats....BFD, I'm standby. I don't get a seat assignment until they clear em.

Something such as this would be a material change in US's business and would require an SEC filing. Until and if that happens, I would not put any stock in something an agent says.

OK, I want a chicken salad sandwich on toast, hold the chicken salad. Then I want two eggs scrambled with bacon and black coffee.

Latest posts